Reviews for Ad Vitam
Kaui41585 chapter 29 . 12/12/2014
I found the rest of this story today!

Google search "Ashley & spencer forum" and click on the first link.

From there, you need to create an account. Once you're logged in, scroll down to the "completed fan fiction" link then click on "archive a-m".

Click on Ad Vitam, then go to page 4 and scroll down until you see the post by the author
Kaui41585 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I found the rest of this story today!

. ?actidx

If link doesn't work, Google search "Ashley & spencer forum"

From there, you need to create an account. Once you're logged in, scroll down to the "completed fan fiction" link then click on the "archive a-m" link and Ad Vitam will be listed.

The story continues on page 4. It's a bit confusing at first but just scroll down past the comments until you see the next chapter posted by the author The Best of S
typhaonx chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I'm going crazy trying to find the last chapters of this wonderful story. All the sites are no longer up can someone please help.
linkforFULLSTORY chapter 29 . 1/24/2013
sonfans. . ?t7&postdays0&postorderasc&highlightvitam&start0

page 3 has the last chapters

amazing story!
oOYuuOo chapter 29 . 1/2/2013
Awwww.. what a cliffy!

I really like this story! I can really feel the emotions in this story like they were my own. xD

I hope someday you'll pick this story up again. I will be waiting xD

Looking forward for the next chapter :3
DonHare chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Amazing story.

I've found the last 4 chapters on a differant site after seeing the other comments on here.

Link if anyone wants it

sonfans. a/fan-fiction-6/
butterlock chapter 29 . 11/21/2011
This is too painful. Beautiful too, but I do think that Ashley is being a little bit too harsh and unjust in punishing Spencer- even though initially deserved. I love this, really, and I wish wish wish you'd update. I'd also like to see them quit hurting each other because it is just unnecessary at this point, I find.

This is so poignantly written and hits home in places I can't totally reach. Specially the flow in the transitions between the flashbacks of Spencer and Ashley growing up to the present, left me with a Spashley-shaped hole in my chest. Please end the misery! update!
thismustbetheplace chapter 29 . 10/15/2010
omg wait, what happened to this story? is there an ending? it's amazing!
imaferrari chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
Hey again. Since I've had another inquiry to find this story - which I'm glad to get because the story is well worth the time - I figured I'd post a solid, consistent way to find it. The link never works for more than a day, so here's the best way to search for the rest of the story.

Took me a while to find it again. Try this:

sonfans. .com

Under SON Entertainment, click on Fan Fiction.

Under New Topic, you will see Ad Vitam listed. Right beside it, it will offer to take you to chapters 1, 2 or 3. If you click on part 2, what is to be chapter 30 is about 3/4 down the page, so you'll have to scroll.

Good luck to all!
riis chapter 29 . 6/4/2010
that was he most beautiful. torvherous thing that I've ever read. Damn.
Shotofjackplease chapter 29 . 4/11/2010
that hurt so bad...( I'm still crying as i type. I applaud you for tugging on my emotions so much. wow you truly are a great writer. and you know? I totally just understand why they couldn't be together. I've lived that before. probably in different circumstances, but it's not too far from what happened with spencer and ashley. but fuck! ooh you go me bad. I always hope for a happy ending, but unfortunately no this one. but thank you for sharing your writing skills with us. ) I think i need a cigarette now and imma go cry for a little more.
Shotofjackplease chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
So i've finally started reading this. I've seen it all around the spashley website and here but i just never had the time to sit down and ready it, and so far i'm only on ch. 5 and i'm loving it. ) i'll be reviewing every five chapters because i don't want to seem like a spam and keep reviewing. haha. but yeah. so far i'm loving your writing, and sentence structures. I wish i had that skill. ( but the flashbacks are amazing. I can't wait to read more and find out what exactly happened with spencer, and what seperated them. ok. i gotta go now so i'll read more later. ) thanks for the awesome story.
imaferrari chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
I don't know if the link changes day to day or what, but apparently the link to the whole story that I left previously (again) is not working. The link that works today is: sonfans.6. ?t7&highlightvitam

If this does not work in the future, try:

sonfans.6. ?moderesults

in the search box, type ad vitam and it should show one match, to this story, under topics. Click on Ad Vitam and you should be there. The rest of what I said below still applies, as far as where to begin.
bitten2 chapter 29 . 3/25/2010
awesome story keep em coming!
imaferrari chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I got an email that the link below did not work, so here's one that I tested and it does, at least today!

sonfans.6. ?t7&postdays0&postorderasc&start0

It takes you to the beginning of the story, so you'll have to click on part 2 and scroll down to get where this one leaves off.