Reviews for Spirits of Destiny
Aegorm chapter 25 . 3/10
#bullshit And i quit reading.

Tai already has the powers of PURE darkness, he litterally can't be corrupted by something as weak as devimon
Kamen writer w chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
I think you have to be 21 there too... Or wait it might actually be 18, don't quote me but I think it's one of those two
Kamen writer W chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is your first work? Kudos! I was thinking though... Wouldn't be wild if you gave tai a new digi destined partner? Obviously he'd become agumon's partner too.
dna chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
10 out of 12
Taichi Kamiya chapter 41 . 9/23/2014
Why didn't you make a miracle happen like you bring back from the dead and make me human
And why is this story so short you should have made it very longer as in you like a tv series that has 10 seasons and 500 episodes each season
Taichi Kamiya chapter 39 . 9/23/2014
Really Legion On the Movie "Ghost Rider"?
Taichi Kamiya chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
you're too evil and he should probably have two identical swords that's evil hahahhahahaahha!
Taichi Kamiya chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
Really that strong?! and your making me hurt my friends
Taichi Kamiya chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
Why is my Black Agumon's Mega A Machinedramon like I told it's suppose to be black Greymon
And why did you make be controlled by that Devimon
Taichi Kamiya chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
Excuse but why is it that the champion level of my black agumon is tyrannomon it should be like the normal agumon but black
JGM16 chapter 41 . 4/7/2014
Not a bad story. Great job with the comedy and action! Hope you get some inspiration again soon.
Anarken chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
I'm enjoying this fic with the good premise and good character reactions plus I don't like of Mons so you using real evolutions is awesome
The Chibiest Finnian chapter 36 . 12/27/2013
I love this quote, " I am not cute! I am a ferocious, bad-ass, warrior of darkness!" I live by that quote.
THIS IS AWSOME chapter 41 . 12/12/2013
This is my most favorite fan fiction ever wrote in my life
DIGIMON TRAINER chapter 22 . 8/19/2013