Reviews for Return From the Event Horizon
LenaLove95 chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
Gah I need another chapter! Pretty please update soon :)
LenaLove95 chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Uh I'm feeling kinda sad about how this chapter ended. Although I have to say I love jasod
LenaLove95 chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
I'm kinda freaking out! I wasn't actually expecting her to go through with it
LenaLove95 chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
If leia steals han's money I don't know what I'm going to do with myself
LenaLove95 chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Things are getting so interesting.
LenaLove95 chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Everything is starting to make more sense!
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I'm kinda nervous about reading this since it looks like it's been a bit since it was updated.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Another vote for updating soon!
melimeows chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Love this story! I hope you continue it :)
melimeows chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I'm hoping Marellis is Mara in this universe. Yay! Lovng the story so far.
AuburnGraces28 chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
This isn't what I usually go for at all- but I found this story both addictive and all consuming. I got very lost in this world and you made the direction it went so believable. Very good- I hope this isn't the end
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
What a wonderful surprise! I thought this story was finished ... and they are together even! :-)
Stoned Rose chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
Oh my god! Did you really update? *face crumples in confusion* B-but my last review says I reviewed chapter 13, but it's so long ago, and things seem feel familiar, but I'm not really sure...oh, dear. I feel like I'm suffering from early onset dementia and am lost in the supermarket...*whimpers* what's going on here, Ivy?

In any event, i'm very, very, excited to see signs of life in this story. And I thoroughly enjoyed this last chapter (again? I don't know!) But whatever, yay anyway! Woohoo!
YellinYee chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Instead of working on my thesis, I read this in one sitting. I love the original story. Luke's transformation from a green-around-the-gills farmboy to this cold, heartless servant hungry for power is a disconcerting, but Leia has Han at least. I can't wait to see what happens next!
krtmd chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Unless I'm mistaken, it seems like this was an updated version of a chapter I'd already read. (I'll admit it's been a while, so I could be wrong.) If it means you're coming back to complete this story, I have no complaints though. I'd love to see where you take this Han and Leia. Hope to see you continue.