Reviews for Return From the Event Horizon
Tina910 chapter 13 . 3/1
I truly enjoyed your story - great stuff that kept me hooked. Great job!
virtualclutter chapter 13 . 1/7
I hadn't realised that you still were writing Star Wars fanfic in 2013! Was checking back here after the recent Start Wars film as I was finding myself nostalgic and longing for some Han/Leia fanfic and discovered this story which I hadn't read before. Really enjoyed it, although I am guessing that it's unfinished?

Since it's been over 2 years since the last update I am guessing the chances of you still planning to finish it are probably slim, but I suppose I can always hope... ;)
jojolou chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Another wonderful amazing story you are so talented, I'm so gutted that you never got round to finishing it as I would love to read more.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
It's a great story
BinarySuns chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I want you to keep writing and the relationship between Sith Luke and Leia is really interesting, it's ambiguous and I think you must finish it! Come back :-)
DiscodancerQ chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
It's been a long time, what will do Emperor Luke and will him hunt down his twin sister? Will Leia manage to stay away living her life or will the pull be too strong that she'll go to him hoping she can convince her brother...ยง? I wish you'll update someday...
Tess chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I always come back to this story. One of the most creative alternate universes and most realistic grasps of character, even in such a different world from the one we're used to seeing them in. Really inspired me to improve me own understanding of the Star Wars heroes and their not-so-archetypal strengths and faults and wants and fears.
LenaLove95 chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
Gah I need another chapter! Pretty please update soon :)
LenaLove95 chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Uh I'm feeling kinda sad about how this chapter ended. Although I have to say I love jasod
LenaLove95 chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
I'm kinda freaking out! I wasn't actually expecting her to go through with it
LenaLove95 chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
If leia steals han's money I don't know what I'm going to do with myself
LenaLove95 chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Things are getting so interesting.
LenaLove95 chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Everything is starting to make more sense!
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I'm kinda nervous about reading this since it looks like it's been a bit since it was updated.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Another vote for updating soon!