Reviews for The Beginning of the End
NarutosBrat chapter 15 . 7/1
Kinda like this ending better.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 6/29
They're the Scoobies for real. Xander is a more effective Fred. Faith is more badass Daphne. Dawn could be considered Velma. And Oz is a combo of Shaggy and Scooby.
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 6/28
Huh, I'm surprised I didn't think of Oz when I was trying to figure out who Xander was hinting at.

Interesting way to deal with Patrice. I wonder what they're going to do about Cassie's end of the dislike.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 6/28
*“Well we weren’t getting along so why force it, they need a new head slayer for the Middle East and you’re the weaker slayer between the two of us, so off you go.”*- With that one sentence, you redeemed Buffy to me.
Tarix chapter 3 . 1/17
Dawn and Oz, feels kind of weak.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
Loved the story but ended weirdly. In the Call dawn was kidnapped and fought glory. Nothing in this one. In this one faith and xander are missing and have a child out of the blue? Wish you would finish the Call. Liked that one better.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
Outstanding story. I've kind of passed it up a few times, and now I'm really not sure why I did that. This fic was well written, and I liked how you developed the Xander and Faith relationship. After all the super-Xander fics I've read, and I do enjoy those, your version of Xander was pretty damn cool. He wasn't super powered, but he was still a force unto himself. I loved the way he took over the search for the people who ordered the hit on Giles...and I gotta say...I really enjoyed the academic path this story's Xander took. Great Job!
Annara Ren chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
This was a very enjoyable read! Thank you!
brnmac560 chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
this story was awesome. i wish you had done a sequel, if you did and i didnt notice will you please tell me what it is?
Rune Tobor chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
Ah yes, The DreamLands...

One of the greatest discoveries ever made by Lovecraft were The DreamLands.

Randolf Carter has been there.

Indeed if you look hard enough you will find tales of other adventurers in those fabled lands. Howared is not the only one to write of them.

Sadly, my mind is no longer young and I forget exactly who penned the accounts I'm half remembering.

Thanks for your contribution.
Rune Tobor chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Scoobys 2, sgc 0.

I just love it when the "government" is on the bottom.

I wonder if Jack learned anything?
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Buffy and SG1 are so fun to mix because of the disbelief in magic that the mountain folks have. In this case the military makes for excellent comic relief.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Lovecraft was inspired, he and his contemporaries, Clark Ashton Smith and August Derleth in particular, wrote some of the best horror ever seen. Crossing something with the Mythos is not easy but Buffy and Cthulhuian perversions should do fine.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
ShyBob chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
I love the way you pulled together Lovecraft and BtVS into a well-integrated world (with a side dish of SG-1, no less). I don't read too much Lovecraft, as the extensive feakiness gets me down. Throwing the Scooby gang into the mix makes the stories much more satisfying for me. 10/10 stakes.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
You're almost safe from lawsuits, no one will want the old car but someone might want the dog. Nice story.