Reviews for The Beginning of the End
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 3/28
Outstanding story. I've kind of passed it up a few times, and now I'm really not sure why I did that. This fic was well written, and I liked how you developed the Xander and Faith relationship. After all the super-Xander fics I've read, and I do enjoy those, your version of Xander was pretty damn cool. He wasn't super powered, but he was still a force unto himself. I loved the way he took over the search for the people who ordered the hit on Giles...and I gotta say...I really enjoyed the academic path this story's Xander took. Great Job!
Annara Ren chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
This was a very enjoyable read! Thank you!
brnmac560 chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
this story was awesome. i wish you had done a sequel, if you did and i didnt notice will you please tell me what it is?
Rune Tobor chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
Ah yes, The DreamLands...

One of the greatest discoveries ever made by Lovecraft were The DreamLands.

Randolf Carter has been there.

Indeed if you look hard enough you will find tales of other adventurers in those fabled lands. Howared is not the only one to write of them.

Sadly, my mind is no longer young and I forget exactly who penned the accounts I'm half remembering.

Thanks for your contribution.
Rune Tobor chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Scoobys 2, sgc 0.

I just love it when the "government" is on the bottom.

I wonder if Jack learned anything?
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Buffy and SG1 are so fun to mix because of the disbelief in magic that the mountain folks have. In this case the military makes for excellent comic relief.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Lovecraft was inspired, he and his contemporaries, Clark Ashton Smith and August Derleth in particular, wrote some of the best horror ever seen. Crossing something with the Mythos is not easy but Buffy and Cthulhuian perversions should do fine.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
ShyBob chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
I love the way you pulled together Lovecraft and BtVS into a well-integrated world (with a side dish of SG-1, no less). I don't read too much Lovecraft, as the extensive feakiness gets me down. Throwing the Scooby gang into the mix makes the stories much more satisfying for me. 10/10 stakes.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
You're almost safe from lawsuits, no one will want the old car but someone might want the dog. Nice story.
The DCG chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
Enjoying the fic, but im finding it highly disturbing how easly every ones talking about and planing the use of batters that run on souls.

Very disturbing, considering there past, let alone SG1's how the hell could they even consider that.

I mean what if they have to recharge them?
lordamnesia chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
Very nice story, you kept well within the flavor of the Buffyverse with just a dash or Lovecraft for flavor, which isn't far off what the Buffyverse is. Great job!
APS chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
My thought about the storie as a whole.

Great story,

keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assh0les.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Tezza1502 chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
I get why you ended this wonderful story in this manner. It was a case of either giving us readers a teasing look at the future, or actually sitting down and writing everything that happened in between the last chapter and this one. Which would mean another thirty or so chapters. At least.

While it sounds wonderful for us, I can easily imagine you curling up on the floor, twitching uncontrollably at the mere thought. I know I would.

Ah well, at least we got this much. Very Well Done for an excellent Fic. Kudos! T
Ironbear chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
Huh. Good story, but you're right - that is a kind of an odd ending.

At least it does leave the doors wide open for a sequel. ;)
Harry2 chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
One door closes and another one opens. Thats all I have to say about this chapter. And we shall see what, if anything, comes of this chapter.