Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Kitty chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
Great story. Wish you haf expanded it a bit more though. Doesnt feel finished.
landerprime chapter 14 . 11/20/2017
I thought it might be the episode Sight Unseen from SG1.
Susan M. M chapter 9 . 3/24/2017
Driving? Helicopter? Why couldn't Buffy just use non-Euclidean physics like when she came through the ceiling and jaunt there?
Susan M. M chapter 6 . 3/24/2017
Sam Carter, you go to other planets a couple times a month, but you have trouble with people falling out of the ceiling?
kitty chapter 15 . 3/21/2017
Loved the story. Hated the ending. Didn't connect to the story at all. Xander and Faith are missing and... Just wished for something to close the story not leave it open to further questions.
JheremyC chapter 15 . 8/30/2016
NarutosBrat chapter 15 . 7/1/2016
Kinda like this ending better.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
They're the Scoobies for real. Xander is a more effective Fred. Faith is more badass Daphne. Dawn could be considered Velma. And Oz is a combo of Shaggy and Scooby.
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
Huh, I'm surprised I didn't think of Oz when I was trying to figure out who Xander was hinting at.

Interesting way to deal with Patrice. I wonder what they're going to do about Cassie's end of the dislike.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
*“Well we weren’t getting along so why force it, they need a new head slayer for the Middle East and you’re the weaker slayer between the two of us, so off you go.”*- With that one sentence, you redeemed Buffy to me.
Tarix chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Dawn and Oz, feels kind of weak.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
Loved the story but ended weirdly. In the Call dawn was kidnapped and fought glory. Nothing in this one. In this one faith and xander are missing and have a child out of the blue? Wish you would finish the Call. Liked that one better.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
Outstanding story. I've kind of passed it up a few times, and now I'm really not sure why I did that. This fic was well written, and I liked how you developed the Xander and Faith relationship. After all the super-Xander fics I've read, and I do enjoy those, your version of Xander was pretty damn cool. He wasn't super powered, but he was still a force unto himself. I loved the way he took over the search for the people who ordered the hit on Giles...and I gotta say...I really enjoyed the academic path this story's Xander took. Great Job!
Annara Ren chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
This was a very enjoyable read! Thank you!
brnmac560 chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
this story was awesome. i wish you had done a sequel, if you did and i didnt notice will you please tell me what it is?