Reviews for Athruns sexuality problems
yan chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
it was great but kinda short.. uhm most were narrated it would had been better if it was full of conversations anyhow liked your story
Fate Camiswhil chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
Lol! they always end up with twins and more!

I love Athrun's doubts with his gender and Cagalli's cute boyish attitude!

aside from the wrong spellings and grammar problems, it was a very good story!

I noticed that you finished this in only about a month! that's outstanding! most writers would really drag on their works but this one was completed really quick, I have to give you extra credit on that...

great job!

keep on writing!
natsuko1512 chapter 13 . 2/26/2011
the story is te sentences was a haywire...sometimes i hav to read it plenty of times to fully understand it...and aso spelling te story board is amazing...i like te development and aso the babies...
AyameRose chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
THAT WAS AN AMAZING STORY! the ending was so frikn adorable!
ryurij03 chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
off to the nxt chapter!
cagallisupporter chapter 13 . 2/21/2008
athrun is such jerk in this story, but the ending is good. I like the way you write your story, this is a very ineteresting story. I can't wait to read them.
PinkPrincess511 chapter 13 . 12/18/2007
The whoole story was OK not very good!

But, i just love the ending
midnightblue123 chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
ano, it's wedding not weeding. weeding is to do with the garden...but nice story!
Artemis chapter 13 . 11/5/2007
SUGHOI! One of the best fanfiction I've ever read! Keep writing dude!
Milleniumgirlie chapter 13 . 11/4/2007
It's Finally finished! its a nice story except the grammatical errors...
eternalasucaga chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
hey! i finally got a fanfic account! it's a good story, one of the stories that i waited the author to update! :)
TheEndofTag chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
Aw...that was so sweet and cute...but I'm sad...because it's over already...*wipe tears* did an awesome job on this fanfic...I really enjoy the time I spent reading it...and thank you for putting my name up...I feel special now...*give a big toothy grin*...and once did a terrfic awesome fantastic job...*gives a round of applause*...I hope to read more of your works in the future...good luck and happy writings!
me chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I browsed throuh your LJ, and I discovered that you really have a talent for drawing. Your fanarts are very nice because they were well drawn and , well, you really have the gift to wield your artistic skills beautifully.

But, of all the words that you could misspell, for a lot of times, why weeding? Please, you were already reprimanded for a lot of times and I think if you were me ( i think there is something wrong with this, anyway), you would really be ticked by seeing a simple word such as 'wedding' be misspelled into 'weeding'.

You have a talent for writing. You could be a good narrator. I have been reading fanfiction for almost four years now and I haven't even written a single story because I don't really have the knack for creating fiction that could entertain others.

I have seen many crappy stories(yes, i know that this is fiction, but there should still be logic in them), crappy authors(those who demand for reviews even if their story is really crappy like wrong grammar, bad formatting and a lot more) and crappy reviewers(maybe your now classifying me as one, i hope not. Crappy reviewers are those who do not respect authors like writing in ALL CAPS demanding that the story must be updated soon.

Anyways, I was really amazed, and still am, that you also write fanfiction to improve some aspect in your life like in your studies. Me? dont bother.

Oh well, I say that you really have talent and your using and sharing it.

God Bless to your future endeavors.
me chapter 12 . 10/22/2007
as fast as possible, -as soon as possible

peeked - i think you mean, 'pecked'

weeding - i'm sorry, but i was really irritated when I saw this,

misspeeling - misspellings , from the root word : spell

spectacle - i think you mean 'obstacle'

hear - here
orthonym chapter 13 . 10/21/2007
let's spread the asucaga love! congratulations for this story! :) cheers! :)