Reviews for Cliffhanger
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I love Mal's last line.
The Sketchywallflowr chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This was crazy good! Nice dialogue, nice scenario. From the way you write, I'd love to hear what the job really was. A lot of people can't set out a decent job in detail (myself inculded), but judging from your style you'd do real shiny.
jackie chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you were actually a writer FROM the show, that's how perfect this was. This could have totally been on an episode of the show! It was pretty funny too!
Steplianna chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
"If you think yer talents are bein' under'preciated, Jayne," Mal said. "Right now, I think yer damn special."

"Thanks, Mal."

"Yep."

ROFLMAO! I love it! It says so much about their relationship and how easy it is to make Jayne happy. Excellent!
Begoogled chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
LOL! This was hilarious! You got Mal and Jayne spot on :) And without explaining much about the reason how they got to be in this situation, I can picture it vividly. This should have been in the series! Thanks!
sapienlover chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This is just gloriously funny! Both Mal and dear Jayne are bang-on perfect down to every little turn of phrase and intonation, as are Kaylee and Zoe - not an easy thing to do with so little dialogue for either of them. We just HAVE to have more like this. Loved it.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2