Reviews for The Other Version
catnipevergreens chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Oh wow. This is fantastic. Your characterisation is wonderful, and I love the ending. Brilliant.
Ritulia chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Hey!

I'd really love to read what happened after this.

Please?
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Oh, that was really great, I totally loved it, so thank you.

You really wrote House well, because I can't picture a House changing as a sweet daddy in 10 seconds.

And loved the ending too, it was really appropriate. :)

Huge House/Stacy fan!
bibleboymary4ever chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Very interesting, no matter how much I miss ducklings.
bmax chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I've always wondered what would finally convince House to have his leg amputated. This was a good reason.

Having a 3 year old myself, it's amazing how you start thinking more about your own child than yourself.

I'd love to see this continued and what he experiences. Actually, I think he'd be better off getting rid of the darn thing and get a prosthetic. He'd be able to function normally and eventually without any pain. No pain, no cane.
maineac chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Good to see you back writing house fic again! I was just beginning to wonder what had happened to you and if you'd ever surface again.

This piece is wonderful-your writing continues to grow and improve and show real depth, of character, of emotion, of style. I like this even better than your Civil War epic.

Keep 'em coming!
08joanna chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Very interesting, especially that having a child would change his decision about amputation. Hope you intend to continue with this.
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
oh...my...gosh...that was the last thing I expected. Wow. Completely blindsided by that last bit...but I'm sure that's what you were going for and it was FANTASTIC. You have a great writing style and you did such a good job with this...I loved it.

The only suggestion I would have would be to maybe separate the different sections with some kind of divider. Other than that there's nothing to suggest. It's just awesome.

Are you planning to continue this? I really really hope so...I was so happy to see another House/Stacy fic...our ship is the smallest one, we gotta stick together, keep writing.