Reviews for The Jacuzzi
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
omg! it was so hot it was sizzling. like rory, im filled with anticipation. hope you would continue this
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
love it can not wait for more.
twirling strawberries chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
omg amaaaaaazing UPDATEUPDATE UPDATE PLEZZZZZ
isugirl chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I've been reading fanfiction for years and I never thought to look up Rory and Tristan, but I'm glad I did. This story is instense and, at first, I thought you were kinda making Rory into a not-so-stuble peeping tom. However, wierd watcherness aside, I love where you were going with this. I doubt you're continuing this, but wanted to say I love what you did write.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
awsome story

please update now
KariandTK chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
I have read this story hundreds of times and still can't get enough of it. Please write more.
cujellisothluver chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
i've read this story like a thousand times know. It is incredible, you have to write more!1 :D
SkyBones chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
cant wait for the next chapter!
Bean2326 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Love it! It's very real. Update soon!
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
okay i know that this is going to be a paragraph long so bare with me...

1. i absolutely love this story so f-ing much! my god i get butterflies when i read it there is so much love and SMUT in this i love it!

2. i love the characters. i am such a huge jessxrory fan but i like trory only if there isnt any jess in it and this story fit perfectly.

3 i love bad boys :) enough said

4. your doing an amazing job on this story. i just love it! you HAVE to update like now before i explode!

UPDATE SOON! please? :)
Michele chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Are you going to update? I like the story...
jadedcutie494 chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
I've read this story a few times, each time I stumble across it, and I still love it, and your other story The Teacher, and I just wanted to know if you were planning on continuing them any time soon? they're both really good, and I can't wait to see more of them some time soon, hopefully!
bryer-lynn120 chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
yeah, you should finish this. Now.
blameamy chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
wow...hot and sexy. i love it...please update soon

-BLAMEAMY