Reviews for One More Show
Ambyrr chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Love this story!

I hope one day you will finish the story...
AidynMarie chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
Hi! I just wanted to ask when you were going to update this story, i just really love it so much! I'm actually about to resort to begging...I don't mean to be a pest, it's just this story is amazing and I really want to know what happens next! I hope an update comes soon!
Princess Hermione chapter 15 . 12/1/2007
Aww how sad! I almost had tears! That was a very powerful chapter. Can't wait for an update!

-Princess
Latisha C chapter 15 . 11/27/2007
Aw, a syrupy sweet moment between E and C. I still hated their "five-second" pose move though, lol. Did Lita, Edge and Christian ever have a storyline together?
Latisha C chapter 14 . 11/27/2007
Really, even I could have put it together why Jay was going to an oncologist clinic. I still say that Jay should have told at least his closest friends first, if not his family.
Latisha C chapter 13 . 11/27/2007
Well, I bet Amy's feeling mighty scared now. I'm off to review the next chapter.
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 15 . 11/21/2007
Nice Chapter, it's good to see it starting to come together

for them.
DarkenMystery chapter 15 . 11/21/2007
Love this! Are Amy and Jay ever going to be offically together! Great Job!
Bruno52305 chapter 15 . 11/21/2007
Great story so far.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 15 . 11/21/2007
You have no idea how much I love this story! It is so great. I really hope Jay makes it through everything okay. Update soon.
cherrycokerocks chapter 15 . 11/21/2007
Great interaction between Jay and Adam. Can't wait for more, Korimeister :D
valeya chapter 15 . 11/21/2007
OMG Kori! This made me wanna cry! How sweet this chapter is...I can't wait for more. Much love during the Hols
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 15 . 11/21/2007
Aw anyways please update soon!
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 14 . 11/20/2007
I'm so glad he finally old them, and the kiss was very sweet.

Great chapter.

I'm so glad Jericho is back, I was at Raw in Ft Lauderdale last night and the energy in that place was unbelievable.

The best Raw I've been to.
cherrycokerocks chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
Oh poor Jay. I'm glad everybody finally knows now. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. Keep up the great work, Kori.