Reviews for Screams Part Five: The Downside of Immortality
this is the only part that made me cringe, sure not very much but slightly. digging his fingers in liek that... unpleasant
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Immortality and magic make for quite a long bit of torture. How many of Tommy's left testicles could Hermione force feed to Peter do you suppose?h
ambersnowflake chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Will you write anymore chapters of this series? It's haunting and dark and jarring yet well written.
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Cant get much better then that revenge!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Voldemort created a monster; now he is going to suffer. That's what happen when you ignore Rules of Evil Overlord and torture your enemise instead of just killing them.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
If this was on Twitter, you'd have to give it a #harshtag.

Seriously. This was stranger than Hitler and the refrigerator full on pineapples in LITTLE NICKY.

And I'm sure Hermione has considered the vapor problem. A Muggle vacuum cleaner ought to do the trick...
Tom chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Genius work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
genius work.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
oh yay second round! again and again and again!
NikiSpade chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This story wowed write great but this story is twisted shit,after i was like 'fuck'.I hope you keep typing twisted or not i find myself liking it.0/o
typechrome chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is probably one of my favorite Harry Potter Fics. I love how you combine the flaws of immortality and revenge. Despite this fic being morbid and quite dark, the humor and irony is pleasant. Insane Hermione is really interesting to read.
Harry Uchiha Potter chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
revenge has never made me so happy. i was cheering on harry and hermione all the way and now that they have voldie again it just makes it that much more sweeter. then i feel sick for what they had to go through to get to this stage
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I like this universe I know is perverse but in a way i can see that happening them having that relationship
FaerysWing chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Well, I think hinting at the long torture with a few glimpses make this fic all the more horrifying!