Reviews for Naruto and Hinata Lavender Eyed love
MikuSenpai chapter 21 . 7/15
Best Fanfic Ever You Are Amazing Mr/Ms. LavenderEyedLove
KakutoUzumaki chapter 20 . 7/11
Well when you think about it you think of Smex and other discussing things sooooo... Oh yeah I love the story too
BestFanfic Ever chapter 53 . 7/6
I really enjoyed this fan fiction, It was creative, And it was Packed With Interest. The only thing that I thought was even Close to Being Bad About this is The Puppetry And the healing Naruto Learned, Thats the Only thing I found not even bad, like 0.3% Bad, Anyways, I loved reading this, Even Though You posted You won't do anymore Naruto Fan-fictions, I hope you change your mind, Your just so good at this..
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 6/15
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 6/15
that was good keep the chapters coming
she fucked him
it was so amazing i stayed up till6 am i couldnt stop reading the story, plot twists where the best
This was awesome
ethan chapter 51 . 4/12
Why not boruto? Or bolt? That is the name of their child in the manga and anime.
I read this twice and didnt notice the title XD
I really loved this stoyand touched my hart but when u skiped 5 years and made hinta have a baby it was just a buzz kill i was sad that it ended like that.
Ijustloveanimex chapter 49 . 3/13
.. whut
Ijustloveanimex chapter 45 . 3/13
WWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ME IS CRYINGGGGG!
Ijustloveanimex chapter 6 . 3/7
This chapter and the ending make me so fuzzy and warm on the inside... :)
CaydenMValenzuel chapter 21 . 3/4
Yooo ive ben reading sence the BEGINING im happy that Kurama was in this chapter bro keep up the fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc work
1,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »