Reviews for Naruto and Hinata Lavender Eyed love
Ijustloveanimex chapter 45 . 3/13/2016
WWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ME IS CRYINGGGGG!
Ijustloveanimex chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
This chapter and the ending make me so fuzzy and warm on the inside... :)
CaydenMValenzuel chapter 21 . 3/4/2016
Yooo ive ben reading sence the BEGINING im happy that Kurama was in this chapter bro keep up the fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc work
Confidence chapter 53 . 3/2/2016
Wow...jst wow...amazing...all i can say is that this is by far the Best NaruHina fanfic story i've read it definetly is my no. 1...it gets a 10 over 10 from me...i really enjoyed reading it...I was so sad when the story came to an end...but i'm glad i came across it...everything about this book was jst perfect...Awesome man
Guest chapter 53 . 3/2/2016
Hello! I really, really enjoyed your fan-fic. I just wish u could keep going coz i know u have really good writing skills, and please make another fan-fic coz this is the best Naruto fan-fic i have ever read!
NaruHina chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
Man i love your fanfic work so far im only on this chapter i think its good keep it up man ima keep readin
benard emmanuel chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Type your review , i kind of like this naruto is inlove with hinata
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Good
Guest chapter 46 . 1/7/2016
U know the rung goes on the non-dominate hand and hinata is right handed
xNaruHina chapter 48 . 12/28/2015
It seriously took them five days to make love really? First five years to get engaged then five to make lover after the fact, I really don't understand this.
xNaruHina chapter 45 . 12/28/2015
Seriously it took him five years? Lol what even.
xNaruHina chapter 43 . 12/28/2015
I'm not sure I understand. I get they are waiting to have sex and have kids till christmas, but how is wearing a sexy female outfit any worse than a bikini? How is it any more innappropriate? He has already seen more skin on her than it would show. .-.
xNaruHina chapter 40 . 12/28/2015
He should have just broken the genjutsu .-. Actually, now that he and Kyuubi are fully merged, genjutsu shouldn't even work on him.
xNaruHina chapter 37 . 12/28/2015
Screw TenTen what the hell? This story was pretty damn amazing until this point...
Kyoto141092 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Wow... That escalated quickly.
1,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »