Reviews for Naruto and Hinata Lavender Eyed love
Guest chapter 51 . 9/7/2014
nicely made i like it but were's the photos
Guest chapter 34 . 9/7/2014
sasuke wouldn't die that would put up a better fright
PinkGummiBear chapter 51 . 9/4/2014
NNAAAAAWWWWWWW! SOOO CUTE!
PinkGummiBear chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
Ooooooomg! Sasuke's back!

Ps, i prefer long. Not that it matters cus its completed!
PinkGummiBear chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
That movie sounded rly cool... U should make a fanfic out of that! Naruto as the boy, Hinata as the girl and an Akaski member as the phsyco
PinkGummiBear chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
I love watching scrubs. I think that blond girl's name is Eliot
PinkGummiBear chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
I wish i had a boyfriend D,:
j14 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I agreed with implausibleidum there either say I love you or making out which is great but we get it they love each other.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Great story
Julien Dery chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
In my oppinion, those two are getting way too fast in a relationship. It evolved way too fast.
In a story you need to see steps and different little things that get them to this conclusion, not like one shot BOOM and they love each other. For exemple, Naruto could still had spent the day with Hinata like you did mention but, not necesserly kiss her or anything. Remember, Naruto is not really that type of charachter since it takes a while before he never said clearly to sakura that he loved her and was kinda shy about it. You could like have them throwing a party at Naruto's house since he jsut came back from his training, and than realized that the girl loved her and than try to make a move on her during the party or near the end. Plus, Hinata would have been even more shy with that "I love you more game" plus, Naruto is not that kind of person he would have said that he loves her and probably reassure her during hard times, cuddle up with her, that kind of thing. And "maybe" play that game sometimse but not that much and probably be a bit more shy in public at first and make sure that Hinata is ok with that at first since he's considering that wich would escalate into funny events. But, I still like the story so far.
Naruto Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
where is part 2
Guest chapter 51 . 7/24/2014
Hey I loved this story I am not a fan of fanfiction in fact I hate it but this story was so amazenly perfect I loved it I wish you would write anotherone
Guest chapter 51 . 7/24/2014
The whole thing was just great! Wait more than great, AMAZING! This is the best fan fiction I have read in my whole life! Keep in mind I read over 100. This one really touched my heart and even made me chuckle at points! Mostly the truth or dare one :). I hope you write another fantastic one similar to this because you my friend have real talent! This story just kept me up all night and day! Although I do wish you kinda kept them as teens a little longer because they were just so cute together! But it was still great. Keep up the great work, and good job on making it real long! Keep up the good work!
Naruhinafan1312 chapter 34 . 7/25/2014