Reviews for Naruto and Hinata Lavender Eyed love
llazo4108824 chapter 53 . 6/7/2013
I love this fanfic.
RomWriter chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
so far so good, keep going
Anthony chapter 53 . 5/21/2013
Your story was very good. I enjoyed reading it so much. The story has it goods and bads. The Lee and Sakura thing was not really good, also the dating her cousin thing. You should have made the Sasuke returning part more better than that and you shouldn't have Sasuke fall for Sakura so easily. The story was kinda to mushy for my taste. Above everything else Iike the story. I was sad that you stop writing. Please keep writing more about anime couples. You have have good talents with this.

P.S You shouldn't have had Naruto fall in love with Hinata so easily either
Guest chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
I read it but never finshed it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
I don't remember this part but really I love u more? U got to b kidding me "rolls eyes". :(
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Yep read wrighting
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Yeah I read this befor but not compleatly sure
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Yo I think read this befor if so I'll let u now later
wesleycharles chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Wow,,,Naruto and Hinata meet right off the bat here. I like the way it is written up. Both of them seem pretty much right in character so far...Hinata is real shy but looking super...just as she is in the manga and anime, Good chapter.
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Nice opening chapter...Naruto got a new house...and the only girl that doesn't show up is the one he is interested in...Hinata. I'll keep reading.
Roushien chapter 51 . 5/4/2013
woah a nice fan fic.. but it cud have been better if the chapters was long enuf with two or mor events entangled together in one chapter.
a lil amount of hot scenes would have been a great add on together with cute and memorable missions.
oops the ero senin!
Roushien chapter 39 . 5/4/2013
awwwh this is sooo cute..
_
Roushien chapter 36 . 5/4/2013
finally a long and nice chapter.
Roushien chapter 34 . 5/4/2013
A romantic evening for naruhina with the hyuga family wud b splendid.
Roushien chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
wish there is a mission.
:o