Reviews for The Real Reason
you're so right XD
CerberusOfThe5 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Funny !
sunlit chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
*falls over laughing* FUNNY!
DemonSaya who is too lazy to log in right now chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
...::Dies laughing:: OH MY F*CKING GOD! ::Rolls around on the floor of the school library, looking like an idiot::'re as sick as I am! But I luvs ya anyways! *DemonSaya*
Orochi Mel chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
That was ungodly amounts of funny! XD Oh my goodness! I loved how you depicted Fuuma! Keep up the great work!

unknown chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Hee Hee You described the movie perfectly. So I'm not the only one who found X to be funny. I mean...think of all the decapitation.
evilfumalover chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
as you can tell from my name i personaly wouldnt mind the real thing but anyway...good fic
Chibi Bishie Master chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
I absolutely LOVED your fic! . please write more like this! LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Sorta screwed but really funny...
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
LOL! Well, that is certainly an...amusing explanation for that rapid succession of deaths at the end. The dialogue was great, almost making me wish I'd read the manga so I'd understand it better. Oh well. Thanks for writing and posting this story on the internet.
ShinobiKoushaku chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
I love X. This was funny. Yeah...kill people..yeah.
Piiko chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
*Laughs* I don't care about the OOCness of it all. This is humor! Don't worry about it. _~ I loved it! I personally loved the art style of the movie, but it *DID* leave out almost every important thing and make all the loveable characters deaths seem unimportant. O_O Poor Dragons. *Giggles again* But I did like the story! Funny! Ja! *Winks and blows a kiss* .~
suni-chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2001

That is all I have to say.
Ruri-chan didn't sign in sorry chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Shamera chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
LOL! I like, I like, I like! We need more stuff like this in the X universe! *cackles insanely* I haven't laughed reading a X story... ever!