Reviews for Cry
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Ah! This is... Ive got no words for it.

Can you do a seqeul of them meeting later?
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
ohh... I loved that (although it quite reminded me of sailor-moon!)
SquallIsUnderMyBed chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aw. That was so sweet and sad. Very nice.

Just one thing I noticed was that Squall and Rinoa seemed very articulate for six year olds. But that was the only thing I can put my finger on, aside from the occasional grammar hiccup.
TobiasRosetta chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Oh man, i want to cry. (Sob) it is just so sweet, yet, so sad. i look forward to reading more of your writing.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I know it's inappropriat to say but I found it lovely.
Tiger Eyes chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Good, but sad! It was written well!
Terra-fying chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Aww... ;_; That was really sad! (But very nicely written!) Rinoa's encounter with Squall at the hospital was cute, too.
Lil Angel chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Wow! Sad...but beautifully written. You really have a talent. Great job!
Lady-Kinsei chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Aww... Sad, but really good. You have quite a talent for writing. I love it! Keep it up.
fei chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
well, n-chan, i read this before you posted it here and i told you i liked it then. i still like it, dun worry, but i dun like mandy moore! bah! *sniffles* the ending makes me wanna kick seifer and rinoa's dad's arses. bah humbug! *waves* see ya.
Kam chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Im crying...Im a softee, my one flaw! this was so cool!
Astellecia chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
This is so kawaii but still kinda sad...toching actually
Rinoa chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Very good. I enjoyed reading it. It was so sad at the end. You express the emotional parts of the story with extreme presision. I noticed that you had all your grammer right and that it was done very well to the end. From the first sentence to the last word, I enjoyed reading it.

Thank you.
Rinoa chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
it was sad but you did a good job!
Angie Leonhart chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Well, it's sad. And you did make a few spelling errors. But I don't care. I like the story anyways. I hope there's going to be another chapter about it, because I love it. So please write more. You write very good stories and I bet other fanfic lovers and readers love them too. Email me if you are going to write another chapter to it. If not, don't even bother emailing me. K? Bye for now.

-Angie