Reviews for Summer's End
YuugisGirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
AW! So cute! So sad! Yami and Yugi! *brusts into tears of meloncoly and joy* This is my favorite couple! The way you wrote sweet...*sniffles* Beautiful job!
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I liked this! It was cute, sad, and beautifully written.
Chromium Dragon chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I don't like how you used Japanese outside of names and "Aibou." I felt like "-kun" was unnecessary, especially because they're speaking English.

You contradicted yourself by saying that Yugi wasn't physically active and then saying that he'd been getting muscular from working in the game shop.

Also, it's spelled "Pajamas" and not "Pyjamas." Not being mean, just thought I'd point that out.

Also, "Aibou" is almost always used as "Partner" not "Soulmate." Aishiteru is a single word, and the fact that Yugi spoke that in Japanese after talking so much English is just kind of annoying.

Other than all that, along with scattered spelling and grammar errors, the fic is actually really cute. Overall I like it, despite the things that irk me.
Angela and MiniMix chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I loved it. It made me cry. D:
Kume-Angel of Re chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That was just absolutely of the best one-shots I've read in quite a while. And I love how you snuck (well, not really snuck) another shipping into here, 'cause it makes it more like reality would be.

Good luck, by the way, and I'm not saying where my vote's going, but...-hinthint-.

Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I liked it, 'ai-chan. I really, really, really do. It was cute. Perhaps not your best work, 'cause it's not as philosophical as some other works, but I thought this was a really nice, welcome break from the usual. I like it a lot.
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Ryu: (sighs happily) such an adorable story...

Sylv: ...beautifully written...

Ryu: ...wonderful plot...

Soma: violence WHAT-SO-EVER...

Ryu: ...adorably cute pairings...

Sylv: (registered what Soma said) no violence? Well, DUH! Not all stories need violence to be good, you know, and anyway, you are FAR TOO VIOLENT IN GENERAL! (grumbles0 violence... in such a cute story...

Ryu: OMG Sylv called it a cute story!

Sylv: So?

Ryu: You hardly EVER call a story "cute!" That means it really is ADORABLE!

Sylv: ...I suppose so. Anyway, I hope Yugi finds happiness with Jou, until he is at last reunited with his beloved Yami... (sighs) such a beautiful story... I loved the thing with the maple leaf. it gave the story a really nice touch.
GothicBloodSatanist chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
That was really good.

I hope you do well in the contest!
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
HI Shadow,

I loved it and enjoyed the part about the maple leaf. I'm Canadian.. I didn't think that they have maple leaf trees in Japan.

I liked the last statement. Yugi found the necklace during the day.

I don't like Joey and Yugi much but U do write it well so I will read it from U only.

I like the more mature Yugi and the fact that he looks alittle more like Atemu.

Bye and I hope U keep on writting good stuff. Darlene.
JewelValentine chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I think this is one of the most heart-wrenching things I've ever read. I thought it was going to be a humor-oriented sort of thing, and kept waiting for the punchline, but no.

I mean, really! I wasn't planning on having a sob-fest tonight, but you have to go and get me started! Shame! Shame to you and yours!

It's a beautiful piece of work, though. I give you so much credit, and hope you continue writing (or turn this into a bit of a series...?).

My compliments. Kudos. Great job. Etc.

Keep writing.
yamisangel101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Aw... great job I loved that. :D
YamiShiningFriendship chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
aw, it was cute! poor yugi though.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Ok, I've got serious mixed emotions for this. I've never approved of Wishshipping, as I don't think it works, but I'll deal with it for the Puzzleshipping.

And boy did I get a load of Puzzleshipping. KAWAII! *glomps Yugi and Yami*

Very nice one shot, and I won't bug you about other things. I still haven't solved that riddle yet. And I probably won't. Scholl has pretty much taken over my life since it's started. Junior year is crazy.

Keep writing!