Reviews for Walking through the Rain
HappyTheDragon18 chapter 21 . 6/27
I really liked this! I know it's been a REALLY long time since this story was written, but I felt like giving you my opinion (3 years later)...

But back to the subject, these one-shots were AWESOME! They were just what I like in the Parental! RoyEd fics, so thank you! Keep up the amazing writing, my friend!
kittenlover15 chapter 21 . 3/30
Pls update
you should do one where Roy finds out Ed is ticklish. It would be cute and Roy could use it against him. Your really good at making these btw!
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
please continue this! It is soooooooooooooo good! U have made some amazing one-shots so far and me and others would love to see some more!
If ur stuck on an idea here is a short but cute one I thought of.

Ed came in to give his report and Roy starts messing around with Ed as usual but Roy poked Ed in the side and Ed squeaked. At first Roy thought he was hurt but when he did it again the squeak came out more as a laugh. Roy finds out Ed is ticklish and of course tickles him!
amarahi.85 chapter 21 . 4/13/2015
I loved the ending! I wish this had more chapters!
Lacila chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Uh huh yea no! That last line was so emotionally conflicting!
"I lied."
*tearing hair out*
Luna FireFox chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I think my just died of laughter because of what Ed said at the end. Also AMAZING AND AWESOME CHAPTER!
Moravia chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love crying Ed... so fluffy. Sick and scared Ed is cute too 3
Moravia chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
I'm reviewing to make it 200...
(coz 199 is just so imperfect).
JazmineElric chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
lol i would have it him where it hurts, so he would come down to me x3
JazmineElric chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
I was starting to think that you killed off Ed...again
JazmineElric chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit 0.0
JazmineElric chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I thought it was very cute! :3
meladi1 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
hmm i know it's long time since you wrote last time, but here is and idea. ed gets heat stroke and Roy finds him and nursing him or just that Ed are sick and he nursing him.
meladi1 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013