Reviews for Complications
Makai Kishi chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
this fanfic is just amazing,ive been searching for a narusaku fanfic like this for quit work! the story is pretty intricate and it would be awesome if you made a new looking forward to it xD.I'll be following the story for luck!Hope to hear from you soon.
siena chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I hope you don't make Sasuke the murderer. He wasn't one even when he was with Orochimaru...
So Sakura seems all right playing with Sasuke's feelings and at the same time sleeping with Naruto; and this without feeling guilty one bit. And you want to be ok with all this, to admire Sakura and her reactions? And you want to accept Naruto's actions? Both of them betray Sasuke because they can't tell him in his face that they love one another and they sleep together behind his back.
siena chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
So, Sakura uses Sasuke and thinks that's all right? To play with him, with his feeling and ditch him when she chose? And this is supposed to make me like Sakura in any way?
johncahill chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I loved it so much. You say you have it all done on the chapter notes up above. Please release it. I want to know what happens next
kimzi chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Cant wait for the next chapter :D
Its great
ahmadaziz chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Oi...Oi...OI...where is the rest ? Dammit I am hanging off my ceiling fan right now and I don't think I can come down without knowing what happens next. I mean, come on, all this buildup, all this suspense (my heart has been in my throat form the start of the story) and all the angst and we don't get closure. *sigh*

Ahhh well at least Naruto and Sakura got together so that's something. Anyways please take my psychotic rant as a compliment to your writing skills. This story got me riled up in all the wrong type of ways but I guess that was intended so its all good. That said, very few stories manage to affect me such without resorting to all out SasuSaku and that is just wrong and I stop reading those fics. In fact, I believe this is the only story that managed to maintained the fine fine line between angst and SasuSaku. Kudos to you sir/madam for pulling it off and dishonor to you for leaving it unfinished :P (Again I only intend to compliment you. I apologize if it seems disrespectful)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Continue it fag
happy everyday life chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Was it Sasuke who did the attacks? And this story is toooo good please don't abandon it!
AstroMarze chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
So much drama :D) great story dood
sid chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
nice work
KatAang919 chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Please update soon!
Daisy Holden chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
hey, I LOVE your story, & yes, im a perv for blonde guys, specially naruto, & am totally loyal to the narusaku cont. the story.
loveandallthat chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
I love the way that this story is turning out, and I love Naruto and Sakura!

And if you still are looking for a beta, I'd be glad to help out. I basically have no life, and I'm really good with grammar. However, I've never actually beta-ed for anybody yet. I got a request, but they apparently changed their mind or something. Anyway, it may be hard if we both were like ok... what do we do now? but I'd be willing to try.
moonlightcreature chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
i'm loving reading this ...a lot reallyy!its great ...wating ur update!just kill that sasuke teme!i hate himlool
aej1085 chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
I'm so glad you updated...great chapter!