Reviews for In Which Ash is Mean to Team Rocket
Detective Desires chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
May I add this?
...and then Meowth woke up, looked around, and saw his friends sleeping next to him as always.

"Dat was...just a bad dream?" Meowth said...

Good story and good role reversal. I liked reading about Ash being blasted off and Team Rocket winning for a change, but I think it would have been a little better had this been a dream or an alternate universe thing. Cool story, though.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
lol nice fic I loved how philosophical meowth was with the hamburger xD and this just shows how how was right when he said the 'good guys' will prevail xD since in this case team Meowth basically takes Team Twerps place and the twerps take Team Meowths roles... and even saying the line at the end with "Team Roxkets blasting off agaaaaain" xD
Hydreigon432 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
great i didnt really like ash he was just the main character of pokemon and he was the good guy so i got used to it I needed that
Warrior of the Sea chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
He he...you put Ash on the good side...Team Rocket stole (or atleast tried to steal) pokemon from Ash to become rich and Ash stole Meowth to give him a good home because he thought that he was mistreated. And what the heck do you mean by identity-snatching? TR's stealing does not do good for not snatching a Pokemon's identity I like Tean Rocket but somehow you portrayed them as bad guys AGAIN! You look liike an author with potential. DO NOT WASTE IT!

Signing Off,

Ash the Aura Guardian
Wollywood chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
lol
Lone Maestro chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Yep, people may seem bad, but they can be good inside.
vuarapuung chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I'm not quite sure what to think of this to be honest. Didn't put Ash in that much of a negative light, he was offering the cat hamburgers!