Reviews for I80
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wonderful story, so full of feeling. makes me want to set out down the highway too.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Hello again, I'm kinda going through your stories, but figured you probably wouldn't want to hear from me after each and every one. Great story, it is only logical for them to end up together somehow isn't it? Awesome:)
bandbforever chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Another awesome oneshot. You just get better and better, and you've got to love the fluff. I really like that things between Brennan and Booth always work out in the end. You did a great job of expressing how Brennan felt through out this story. I love the song by The Foo Fighters as well. :)
krazegirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I love Mustangs! I'm in the process of stealing my dad's '68. Aw, Temperance on the road alone? Dangerous and lonely, not a good combo. Glad that she took the family necklace. Oh, the missing aunt, this should be interesting. Hehehe and Booth calls, as if knowing some guy on the road was honking at her. Loved Booth joking about marriage. OMG, the tattoo and leather outfits? That would be hot. Poor Booth, feeling guilty for Brennan leaving. Oh that was really harsh, I would take Booth over my blood any day (they're ten ways to crazy!).

That was funny how Brennan could picture him, what he was wearing and where he was calling her from. I liked how even though he let her go, she still had his necklace close to her heart. Oh, the road leading to "us"? That's so sweet! I officially love your fluff bunny kicking angst musie in the arse. Hehehe trail of bread crumbs. No need, Booth has the FBI at his disposal.

Great story, loved it!
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That was nice - I really enjoyed reading it. :)
labsquint chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
The physical journey that you have Brennan taking is a nice representation of the emotional journey she is undertaking at the same time. It is one that she has to do alone, and she has left Booth behind physically. But she knows she has his support emotionally and that is enough for her for now.

The issue of Brennan meeting her previously unknown relatives has not yet been explored on the show, but I think you’ve done a good job of describing how it might be for her.

The fact the Brennan and Booth would have fought about her going on her own is very true to form. Booth would be unlikely to want her to go without him, even though he knows that Brennan is a very independent woman. So they fight, but in the end Booth apologizes for his heavy handedness. Obviously, deep down, he understands her need to do this alone, and is not angry at her for it. Frustrated yes, but not angry. I particularly liked the way that Brennan explained it to him: "You have to let me do this, Booth. You have to set me free for a while." I really felt bad for Booth when he hung up. He was doing the right thing for her, but you could tell that he felt left behind at the same time. And his snappishness when she calls him back proved that point.

The fact that it’s Booth’s chain that she’s wearing is a nice touch. He may not be with her, but she’s taking a piece of him with her. And the story ends with them in sync once again, but with the promise of potentially a new and deeper connection upon her return?

I also liked the way you subtly worked the song for the challenge into the fic itself.

Great little fic – I really enjoyed it!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 9/22/2007

ABSOLUTELY lov'd it! Very nice piece of fluff!

~G :D
omg chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Nicely done. I liked that the conversation is all by phone. Thanks for posting.
kmmp99 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Amazing Lacey! It's what I like about our favorite couple, at first they may not see eye to eye on something but eventually they work it out and it only brings them closer to one another!

"Booth was sitting in his living room. Hundreds of miles separated them, but in that particular moment it felt as if Booth was sitting right next to her." Really loved this line because it rang so true!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
well...I'll be damned...

the first fluff piece awhile back...I wrote it off as a fluke..

but this is fluff baby...and you write it so well...

The best part of this..well besides the obvious B&B moments...which were to die for by the way...was the conversation during the silence...that was amazing...

and then when one would speak and bring them

and so much like the two of them...well in my head anyway..

loved it to death well written and the scenery beautiful...

PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Awesome song and awesome story!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
good shot. poor booth wishing he hadnt found her family. hes so scared of losing her. glad she called him back and they made up. look forward to more fics/shots from you
Amasayda chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Okay ... I may not be reviewing your stories in order of their appearance, but I am reviewing them! :-)

I have been busy lately, which is why I don'T review a story right away ... sorry!

This one I liked, though. As I do with all your stories, if you've noticed! :-)

I simply LOVE the Foo Fighters - I am addicted to them - and have two of their albums, but I especially like "Times Like These"! And it very much fitted to what you described in your story. Actually, I listened to it, while reading it. :-) Maybe that helped to make me "feel" the story better! :-)

And as you've said, you and Jemma had the same idea while listening to it for the first time, and I haven't read her story yet, I will right after I've finished my review! :-)

Thanks again for being a friend with such a wonderful talent such as writing and entertaining me with it! :-)

squint-squad chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
My cousin slammed my finger in the door of a mustang this summer. (It's ok, I already hated her anyways) I really liked this story, the whole idea of Brennan going to see other family really intrigued me in Season 2. Great job, as always

beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Coolio! I noticed the numbers thing (wink wink) . I like using funny sayings, although I can never find many to write a fic about... LOVED IT WIL THERE BE MORE?