Reviews for The Rest Is Silence
Infinitechange chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Sad day... Awesome story!
Ersatz Writer chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
... I have a sudden feeling that Starscream is having the desire to inflict pain upon the ones who had inflicted pain on him. Sweet, sweet revenge, so to speak. Except he went over the top and made that to EVERYBODY. Poor guy... There was a point in my life when I was so lonely and depressed I actually wrote something about it... -_- Now it's just awkward.

Usually I find first-person fanfics kinda hard to read... Im always painfully reminded of OCs at this point, no matter what... And yet you kept it perfectly in character still. No OC-ness at all. :) I'm loving this. The chapters are rather shorter than what I usually read, but it takes just the right amount of time on the events. :) And I'm glad that I can just read through this without drawing to a sudden stop at a cliffhanger.

This has nothing to do with Unicron, does it? O_O
Ersatz Writer chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
... Ooh, alter egos huh? (My theory so far... Resisting urge to skip ahead and find out if I'm correct...)

I had a thought that Starscream could have split personalities... Bit like Blitzwing, from Animated. XD Where the crueler of the two would come out to defend the nicer one from... Harm? I.e. Skyfire trapped in ice... (It wasn't an original idea sadly...) But it certainly made boring old Geography much more entertaining when I spent half the lesson dreaming about that...
Ersatz Writer chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Awkward... Didn't finish my review and ended on a bad word... -_-

Pfft, anyway, that doesn't matter, but reading up to the part where Starscream crashed was... Painful... I can just imagine what he's going through when he's struck by a sudden flashback that doesn't allow him to focus anymore... That was just... Amazing... I really can't describe how shocked and... Touched, and... (See, I told you I can't describe it...) just... Wow...
Ersatz Writer chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
*sigh* Screamer... It's not your fault the Autobots are 'good guys'... They'll turn up even if you throw them in a black hole and WATCH them all die.

XD Skywarp's 'This is promotion insane. This mission is promotion suicide. I'm going to be promotion cannon fodder promotion. I'm going to end up as total promotion promotion. I'm going to get a great big stonking promotion promotion...' That was hilarious! XD I can just imagine li'l 'Warpy thinking along those lines...

I do feel bad for Starscream... I guess the hatred between him and Megs is kind of gone into... Well, you hate them so bad that even if they DO give a good idea, you're so p*ssed
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow... First chapter and I'm completely captured... I like the disorientated thoughts, and the confusion... It's very realistic to real thoughts. Words, pictures, feelings... Sometimes people ask me what language I think in, and I honestly don't know. And you described this very well. Without really, describing. It was heart-wrenching to read, and im excited to read more. :)
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
good story so far
DemonMamoru chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
This is a wonderful fic! Beautifully woven, written with emotion and structure that far goes beyond of what I would expect of a fic less than 20 chapters.

This is such a wonderful gem of writing.

Thank you for submitting such a wonderful work of art to the internet for people to read. (Especially us Starscream fans.)

I thank you.

Even though I'm a happy-ending kind of person, there's always going to be a story that you have that will have a sad ending. And that's why those stories stick out.

While I won't remember most of the TF crack fics that I read, I'll always remember this.

I don't know what else to say about this fic. It's a favorite of mine.

I do have an account here, but I can't login. I do, however, have an account on DeviantArt. So if you get a chance, give me a holler. I'm DemonMamoru

Once again, congratulations on this marvelous fic.
Gentle Kit chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
Very interesting and enjoyable read, though the end was heart-hurting. Thank you for writing!
Just a bluebird chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Extremely disappointing. you might as well have written that it was all a dream at the end. I was excited about this fic in the middle, but the end of the last chapter and the epilogue were such a cop out that they ruined it for me. Don't say that everything went back to normal like nothing happened, it is not a fulfilling ending the reader wants. Also the bit where Starscream's mutation was immortality was also a bad choice. Instead, make the mutation something actually negative (fixable or not is your choice) and rewrite the ending. This had the potential to be one of my favorite versions of this type of fic, but instead I just feel like I wasted my time. (And my praise, as I was talking to my friend about this fic) If you really want your work to shine, rewrite the ending.
no face chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
i can sum up how bad i feel for starscream...QmQ TTmTT

Pikaseel chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It's only the first chapter and I already love it.
NextNothingNew chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
I...I think you ripped my heart out with this last chapter.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
Astrianna chapter 13 . 1/26/2010
Good God I'm actually crying! Poor Starscream! He so doesn't deserve this! On the one hand I hate you for the ending, but on the other, I have to thank you for a beautiful story (and I guess it is canon). Awesome fic!