Reviews for Venus or Themis
P. Cythera chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
I loved this, very cute :)
Animefangirl95 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
And that is how you write a happy ending:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Aww that's just so sad
Animefangirl95 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Haha well that worked out well
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
:) that was cute
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Like the girl time:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great job with the court scene
Crazycally chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
The story was very sweet, though I am slightly secpitcal of the marage proposal imedeatly after such a long break up but I wish you had made Neji grovil.
Crazycally chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I don't normally reweiw intill the end but Tenten's breakdown of Nejis personallity into percentages made me laugh.
Just Lovely chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
This was a very glorious ending to a very beautiful story.

I really like how you added in Hinata and Tenten's meeting and conversation, it made Tenten understand what had happened on that night with Neji. Especially with her being so bitter, considering how you had mentioned that Lee had tried to sound cheerful but had clenched his teeth, you really see the full impact of her feelings on him and everyone else around her.

I love how you described Tenten reminiscing, it was a very cute romance they had, with all the key moments of making her realize that it had been love, and that she had been in love with him.

Neji appearing at her door was a very sudden movement that I knew was coming but the shock of it was how Tenten had handled it. It had taken on a bittersweet atmosphere, I think, growing more and more sweet.

I like how you added in Neji considering all the other things Tenten might need to forgive him, it shows his value and how far he's willing to go to be on good terms with her again, I love the determination there.

There's a few typos during the scene that Neji presents Tenten with the ring and before when they talk about the night she kicked him out, and when they talk about good and bad ideas.

You wrapped this up fantastically and I really admire the all the great writing that you've done.
Just Lovely chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
I admit to feeling that I hated this chapter a little bit, but only because of the outcome.

I really like how you avoided all the awkwardness of an aftermath fling, it makes Neji and Tenten seem so much more professional that yes, they acknowledge their urges but yes, they are also mature people and seem to find no problems with balancing work and a relationship.

The quickness of this chapter made everything to fly by fast, considering with how it was paired with how their schedules were so hectic and busy, it twined very well with their relationship status.

I like the excess amount that Neji was talking when conversing with Shikamaru and how he had explained himself, it really shows how much Neji values his relationship with Tenten and it's very sweet. Considering all the guilt he was feeling afterwards when seeing all the work she had gone through on her day off for him and celebrating.

The end result was not pretty but I really admire Neji's need to be honest with her, even though he knew what else he could have had later that night, the basis of a relationship was trust and honesty, so it was very valiant of him to give it up.

I'm just unpleased with the result.

This was coordinated so well that I'm really impressed.
Just Lovely chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Tenten's fluster is very sweet, I think, it's perfectly reasonable and logical and it has that edge of gitters like a typical first date would.

I like the mentioning of Rock Lee in this, he seems so supportive and caring of Tenten that it's heartwarming. The fact that she compares her sex life to his makes them seem all that much closer and the fact that they tell each other practically everything.

And the added amusement of Tenten's students gossiping about her.

Tenten and Temari immediately hitting it off was really nice, getting along so well that it really says something about her character, and seeing it from Neji's perspective as his attention seemed solely focused on her.

Their relationship is very sweet, the way that you portrayed it.
Just Lovely chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I have to admit, I had quite a number of laughs in the duration of this chapter. Neji's zoning out of the conversation, Tenten's slow reaction to the fact that Neji was asking her out, Shikamaru's inquiring about why Neji was going to the restaurant opening and then Neji's last girlfriend had turned out to be psycho; it's amusing how lawyers talk to one another concerning their own personal lives.

I like the thoroughness that you show with Neji and Tenten's business lunch, both intent on having the paperwork done but it has a very casual and comfortable atmosphere along with it.

This was a very detailed and entertaining chapter.
Just Lovely chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I like the change in perspective in this one, it has variety instead of sticking with the same character and getting limited emotion from the whole of the story.

I like how you make the conversation very easy-going and straight-forward, it's simply professionals talking about serious matters. But the subtle hinting of Tenten's concerning Neji's lack of a wedding ring brought a smile to my lips.

Friendship, really makes Tenten talk, especially when it's concerning her being interested in her lawyer. And I like the openness it has while including Tenten's behaviour and personality, seeing as she's not angry at Sakura for picking her long-time best friend to be her maid of honour instead of Tenten.

The last bit really made the beginning understandable, more so because of how much impact it had had on Tenten's career choice, I like the mentioning of that.

Beautifully written!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I really like how you opened this chapter up, it gives it such a strong intense push into the open, but it's not overly done, it has a uniqueness that makes everything still and the portrayal of the descriptions are very nice.

"'...that evening when he was outnumbered four to one.'" this line, the numbering is off, because earlier you had said the three perpetrators, so it should have been three to one, I think.

The fact that the emotional atmosphere is set in a serious and intense motion makes it very easy to notice how Neji's attention isn't all taken up by the case but rather the fact that Tenten has very nice legs, it puts a lot of enlightening to the atmosphere.

I really found it amusing that Neji had been a little lost for words when he had encountered Tenten after the trial, it gave the reader that twinge that he was definitely interested in her.

Great work!