Reviews for Venus or Themis
Just Lovely chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I have to admit, I had quite a number of laughs in the duration of this chapter. Neji's zoning out of the conversation, Tenten's slow reaction to the fact that Neji was asking her out, Shikamaru's inquiring about why Neji was going to the restaurant opening and then Neji's last girlfriend had turned out to be psycho; it's amusing how lawyers talk to one another concerning their own personal lives.

I like the thoroughness that you show with Neji and Tenten's business lunch, both intent on having the paperwork done but it has a very casual and comfortable atmosphere along with it.

This was a very detailed and entertaining chapter.
Just Lovely chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I like the change in perspective in this one, it has variety instead of sticking with the same character and getting limited emotion from the whole of the story.

I like how you make the conversation very easy-going and straight-forward, it's simply professionals talking about serious matters. But the subtle hinting of Tenten's concerning Neji's lack of a wedding ring brought a smile to my lips.

Friendship, really makes Tenten talk, especially when it's concerning her being interested in her lawyer. And I like the openness it has while including Tenten's behaviour and personality, seeing as she's not angry at Sakura for picking her long-time best friend to be her maid of honour instead of Tenten.

The last bit really made the beginning understandable, more so because of how much impact it had had on Tenten's career choice, I like the mentioning of that.

Beautifully written!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I really like how you opened this chapter up, it gives it such a strong intense push into the open, but it's not overly done, it has a uniqueness that makes everything still and the portrayal of the descriptions are very nice.

"'...that evening when he was outnumbered four to one.'" this line, the numbering is off, because earlier you had said the three perpetrators, so it should have been three to one, I think.

The fact that the emotional atmosphere is set in a serious and intense motion makes it very easy to notice how Neji's attention isn't all taken up by the case but rather the fact that Tenten has very nice legs, it puts a lot of enlightening to the atmosphere.

I really found it amusing that Neji had been a little lost for words when he had encountered Tenten after the trial, it gave the reader that twinge that he was definitely interested in her.

Great work!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Aww great story
evilsugarnazioverlord chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
ohmygosh! i loved this! cuteness at the end! XD
gryffindork.2007 chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
oh lordy lord

i never ever read nejiten, and i happened across this story when i was reading one of the others in your new york series, but holy cow, this was so good. SO GOOD. IM IN LOVE.
ihatewriting chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
LOL this chapter was hilarious! I love your stories. Not even just the plots, but the way you describe everything - what the characters wear, the backdrop.
Kyanie chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
yay! they're getting married. very nice story :)
Kyanie chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
pretty intense 1st date. lol
Kyanie chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Neji is sooo adorable :)
Kyanie chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I really like where this story is heading. Quite well-written too :)
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Hee! Hee!~ I loved this story!
empathapathique chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
I love this story thus far. Though I must say: any Starbucks in NYC is way too crowded for a business meeting, as they are unofficial bathrooms for anyone and everyone who has to go, because they don't refuse people. And there isn't a Cheesecake Factory in NYC, though I do love that place. I think Neji would take her somewhere else.
empathapathique chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Very nice. It's lovely to see how you have all of thes characters connected together :)
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
I like where this is going.
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »