Reviews for Venus or Themis
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
I like where this is going.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
LOL! Love-sick Neji just got into a "hit and run"~!

Love the descriptions, the plot so far, and the pace of the whole fanfiction! Everything just seems to naturally come into place, keep it up!
Dudly chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Neji purchasing a puppy. Now, that's a thought.
Cardplay chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
It's a lot of fun to read this; Neji and Tenten are too cute. While there's not a lot of plot, like you say, it's a light-hearted trip into the world of lawyers and the parallels you've drawn between this world and the Naruto-verse are quite clever. I like that Tenten is Chinese-American too - it seems fitting. The length of each chapter too, is well-paced.

Anyway, great job!
Seynee chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Well, needless to say, I absolutely love it. Especially the last chapter. The romance was subtle and well-delivered, and all in all it was just beautiful (:
InosBane chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Oh this was lovely, just lovely.

Perfect NejiTen!
wirbil chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I love the idea that Tenten is a weapons consultant it's so cute! I also really super like your idea of a law firm. It's really a great idea. This is a great story.
kiuna'yukina chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Aww.. I just love NejiTen, they're so adorable! XD

And I love the AU you've created for all of them.. Gives the rest of us hope, yeah? X3
stop reading my pen name chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
i throughly enjoyed the story. It was very well written im proud to say this has been when of the best AU stories i've ever read.
LaylaPlum chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Fabulous! I love it!
mintxrain chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
I love this.
Cranberry Scoop chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This fic made me very, very happy. I love it when Neji chases first. D

Thank you existing and writing this!
evilteddybear chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
Again, beautiful. Leaves me smiling and with a content feeling. Some of the scenes were a bit too...loud for my taste, but that may be just me. I've never been able to take too much embarrassment on the part of the main characters of a story. Maybe I would have felt better with a bit more...narrative to (I can't think of the word) show the effects, tone down some of the most intense conversations or scenes. Maybe not. Anyway, either way it's still a wonderful light-hearted romance, and I know how hard romance can be to write without making it cliche after cliche. Thank you for your time and effort and for my good mood!
maria chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST NEJITEN STORIES I HAVE EVER READ, AND, BELIEVE ME, I HAVE READ ALOT! OF NEJITEN STORIES. IT IS MY FAVORITE PAIRING AND I CAN TELL YOU HOW PLEASED I AM TO SEE THAT SOMEONE CAN FINALLY DO IT JUSTICE IN A COMPLETED PEACE OF WORK! I USUALLY DON'T LIKE MODERN-DAY FICTIONS OR LEE/HINATA AND SAKURA/SASUKE PAIRINGS BUT THE WAY YOU PUT IT IN THE STORY WAS JUST PERFECT. I LOVE IT, I REALLY DO! YOU ARE A BEYOND TALENTED AUTHOR AND I HOPE I DONE ENOGH FLATTERING TO ASK FOR A SEQUEL WITH SOME LITTLE TENTEN AND NEJI JUNOIRS RUNNING AROUND! THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL STORY. THIS STORY IS ABSOTIVELY POSOLUTELY GREAT AND DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU DIFFERENT!
mappsgo chapter 6 . 12/7/2007