Reviews for Venus or Themis
Dudly chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Neji purchasing a puppy. Now, that's a thought.
Cardplay chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
It's a lot of fun to read this; Neji and Tenten are too cute. While there's not a lot of plot, like you say, it's a light-hearted trip into the world of lawyers and the parallels you've drawn between this world and the Naruto-verse are quite clever. I like that Tenten is Chinese-American too - it seems fitting. The length of each chapter too, is well-paced.

Anyway, great job!
Seynee chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Well, needless to say, I absolutely love it. Especially the last chapter. The romance was subtle and well-delivered, and all in all it was just beautiful (:
InosBane chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Oh this was lovely, just lovely.

Perfect NejiTen!
wirbil chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I love the idea that Tenten is a weapons consultant it's so cute! I also really super like your idea of a law firm. It's really a great idea. This is a great story.
kiuna'yukina chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Aww.. I just love NejiTen, they're so adorable! XD

And I love the AU you've created for all of them.. Gives the rest of us hope, yeah? X3
stop reading my pen name chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
i throughly enjoyed the story. It was very well written im proud to say this has been when of the best AU stories i've ever read.
LaylaPlum chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Fabulous! I love it!
mintxrain chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
I love this.
Cranberry Scoop chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This fic made me very, very happy. I love it when Neji chases first. D

Thank you existing and writing this!
evilteddybear chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
Again, beautiful. Leaves me smiling and with a content feeling. Some of the scenes were a bit too...loud for my taste, but that may be just me. I've never been able to take too much embarrassment on the part of the main characters of a story. Maybe I would have felt better with a bit more...narrative to (I can't think of the word) show the effects, tone down some of the most intense conversations or scenes. Maybe not. Anyway, either way it's still a wonderful light-hearted romance, and I know how hard romance can be to write without making it cliche after cliche. Thank you for your time and effort and for my good mood!
maria chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST NEJITEN STORIES I HAVE EVER READ, AND, BELIEVE ME, I HAVE READ ALOT! OF NEJITEN STORIES. IT IS MY FAVORITE PAIRING AND I CAN TELL YOU HOW PLEASED I AM TO SEE THAT SOMEONE CAN FINALLY DO IT JUSTICE IN A COMPLETED PEACE OF WORK! I USUALLY DON'T LIKE MODERN-DAY FICTIONS OR LEE/HINATA AND SAKURA/SASUKE PAIRINGS BUT THE WAY YOU PUT IT IN THE STORY WAS JUST PERFECT. I LOVE IT, I REALLY DO! YOU ARE A BEYOND TALENTED AUTHOR AND I HOPE I DONE ENOGH FLATTERING TO ASK FOR A SEQUEL WITH SOME LITTLE TENTEN AND NEJI JUNOIRS RUNNING AROUND! THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL STORY. THIS STORY IS ABSOTIVELY POSOLUTELY GREAT AND DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU DIFFERENT!
mappsgo chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
great story
cocoapuffaddict chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
oh neji's gonna be whipped! loved the ending and my favorite part is how you tie in all your city storieswith same characters and jobs, etc. hope you write more in the city stories! thanks and keep writing!
Twixbaby chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
AW! that was so sweet and fluff-filled. NejixTen 4eva!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »