Reviews for Venus or Themis
waylonggone chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
XD Neji's gonna call dibs on this client - who is Tenten...

That sounds so funny when it's Neji.

I hope this is updated soon!
ice illuser chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
yay, more neji/tenten AU. are u going to continue?
Metamorphic-Cloud chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Neji kinda reminded me of Phoenix Wright...O.o..
Eshtar cannot log in chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Sheesh... human verification... I cannot see it darn it!

MA! It's mee! Another awesome story coming from you, Nessie! Just as expected! Neji is so precise and so him! And Tenten? I adore her job. What a nice job in AU!

Good work, Nessie! Keep it up! Update soon... and I'm glad it's not one-shot. More NEJITEN-NESS! YEAH!
Takako chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oh yeah Neji is so whipped!

I'm glad this is multichaptered, more action!
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Absolutely wonderful!

Neji is so cute chasing after her
Cyberwolf chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oh, I love this. I love your modern AUs and I like the way you thought up their pasts. And as someone hoping to get into law school myself, your making Neji and Shika lawyers extra win for me.

Tenten's job, though, is the one I find especially fitting and original. :) I am assuming this isn't a oneshot, and I love how Neji wants to 'call dibs' on her. *snerk* And how - from what I see - he'll be the one chasing her?
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I love this series you've started, especially when they connect with one another such as Shikamaru appearing briefly and mentioning his relationship with Temari. I'm glad you're going to continue this one out farther as well. The only other comment I wish to make is that the percentage of the population in the city of New York who carry firearms switched from 64 percent to 54 percent in the next line. Just thought you might like to know.
bokumote chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Great! You come up with the coolest, most original ideas! I seriously wonder where they all come from. The trial was wonderfully written and I can totally imagine Neji as a lawyer. Great work! Update soon! XD

~Tsuki-chan _-*
Matahari chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Another amazing story... I can just tell even though it's the first chapter. Nice way for them to meet. Neji being so logical seems to fit well into the role of a lawyer and Tenten as a artillery R&D expert... genius!

~Matahari
flower mirage chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oh, this is really good! I specially like the last line.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter most anciously
Your Pet Peeve chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
this is so good! update soon please!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9