Reviews for Venus or Themis
runjumpfly07 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
excellent job. Keep up the good work. I like the courting setting, it's awesome.
kriste-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
this AU deserves more love than it's currently getting. love your AUs dear. )
Matahari chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
You realy give a good rationale as to why Tenten is not seriously looking for a relationship - her career comes first and she's perfectly happy and adjusted to being alone. I wonder why Neji did let her go so early - was it because he noticed her getting uncomfortable or was it because he wanted to see her again (or both)? Another great chapter!

~Matahari
Philyra chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
I. Love. AUs. It's been wonderful to read all of the AU stories that you've been writing lately, and I'm so excited to see how this one turns out!
Yukiko Tsukishirou chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
I am so in love with this fiction! I must say, before I began reading your AU fictions, I didn't like AU fictions period because they were so strange and OOC most of the time. The New York setting is wonderfully creative and everyone is STILL in character! Thank you so much for writing and updating! Update soon! I shall keep close watch!
animequeen100 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Oh man i am seriously loving this fic. I loved the part when you said all the white wedding gowns reminded Tenten of Neji's eyes. That was a good one. I also love your choice of Tenten's career. Very fitting for a weapons master. And hooray, Sakura's getting married to Sasuke...or a least i hope it's to Sasuke. OH CRAP I HOPE IT"S NOT TO ITACHI! "(slap myself in the face) what am i talking about...of course it's not itachi...right? SASUKE AND SAKURA FOREVER!...and NEJI AND TENTEN. Seriously, who else would Neji be with? It's fate.

and is Naruto and the rest of the crew coming in soon? Oh i just thought of something else, Are neji and Shikamaru going to attend Sakura's wedding? and since Ino will be there, will shikamaru meet her there and then they have a little "fling"?

And would Neji and Shikamaru happen to be Sasuke's friends? So many questions...so little time. Update soon...i love this story.
coconutmandarin chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
"As long as he’s one-hundred percent man…”

“I’m a doctor, dear. And I diagnose you to be in desperate need of a fling.”

My two favorite lines. How long is this going to be?
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
wow! this was great! i'm really excited for the next chapter. please update soon. great job!
newt-ish chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
as always, i love your AUs and this one is just as brilliant as the others. i'm an aspiring lawyer so your court room scene was particularly entertaining and i loved your characterization of ibiki as the judge. i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
waylonggone chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
XD Neji's gonna call dibs on this client - who is Tenten...

That sounds so funny when it's Neji.

I hope this is updated soon!
ice illuser chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
yay, more neji/tenten AU. are u going to continue?
Metamorphic-Cloud chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Neji kinda reminded me of Phoenix Wright...O.o..
Eshtar cannot log in chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Sheesh... human verification... I cannot see it darn it!

MA! It's mee! Another awesome story coming from you, Nessie! Just as expected! Neji is so precise and so him! And Tenten? I adore her job. What a nice job in AU!

Good work, Nessie! Keep it up! Update soon... and I'm glad it's not one-shot. More NEJITEN-NESS! YEAH!
Takako chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oh yeah Neji is so whipped!

I'm glad this is multichaptered, more action!
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Absolutely wonderful!

Neji is so cute chasing after her
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »