Reviews for Submission
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Totally shipping Grimmjow and Aizen! :3
BlackNinja0227 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nice and sexy. Just how I like it.
f.m. kit kat chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow. That was absolutely hot and amazing! Your way of describing things was fantastic!
sasuke34 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
It was great, I loved it especially Grimmjow and his refusal to submit. He was just like his real character, not some push over. Plus Aizen was perfect, great one shot. Thanks for writing.
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh, how I love it when Grimmjow is a frustrated, badass uke, Aizen handle him so well!

Thank you for writing this, it's awesome. You kept them so true to their character and your dialogues really sound like them. Submission indeed, and how we love it. Aizen's last sentence was truly superb, an epic line. Great job!
myLITTLEnekoSHIRO chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
always been a fan of aigrimmficsand hence,i love this one just as much
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Holy dang! That story was hot! I Freakin love you! You know just how I like my stories, full of hot sex between two hot guys! Good job and keep going!

- 27Steve
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Holy shit. xD That was awesome.
kai-kakashi chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Lmao hah alove the ending :D. Well loved the whole thing really XD tis was good and they both stayed in character and did exactly what I thought happened backstage lmao.

Nice job :D
RandomAmp chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
"“For that is the taste of submission.”"

Aizen is such a jerk, and that's why I bloody luffle him~3
Toeba Saki chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh, GODS. That. Was. AWESOME. I loved it! (I love Aizen topping Grimmjow, so hot~!) Thanks for sharing the beauty!
goosebump chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Hehehe, naughty Aizen. I loved it. You did a good job.
Mz.Neko-chan SP chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I love this story I wish ppl would make grimmjow uke more often

and I mean Uke like the way U put him not girly girl uke
FreakinMi chapter 1 . 11/18/2008

Thanks a bunch for writing and uploading! I really liked the story and you made the pairing so believable! I could totally see Aizen being this twisted with Grimmy xD