Reviews for From A to Z
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
You should really continue this
Petrichor chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Will you by chance be writing anymore? It was interesting, I hope you write more! I liked it , smart and yet simple!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Either this is it, or you aren't going to finish it. Sadness :( I quite like this story. I wish there was more to it.
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
UPDATE SOOOON

Anyways, I really enjoyed it. Not completley sure why Riza had to show up as a guy, and why Roy wasn't wearing his gloves. Also, a more detailed summary of why exactly Riza is being initiated into this situation would help. Clearly she's spying on them, but why? What is so suspicious of them? If the military already knows that they are thieves, why don't they just shut them down immediatly? I can totally understand if this is going to be one of those slow reveal stories though.

Besides that, it was really great. The way you wrote Roy and Riza is loyal to the canon (Not refering to each other by first names, subtly protective, not extremely fluffy). Of course, I do hope that that slowly evolves into a relationship, as I LOVE Royai :)))

Update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, their sharing a room, wonder were that'll go. *wiggles eyebrows suggestivly*
Gag meister chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love this fanfiction but i dont that a group of thugs would let in two random strangers that easily. Kind of unrealistic but a great fanfiction nevertheless
Cerisabeth chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hm, what do you have in plan? :/ I can't really form an opinion just yet, so I'll wait for the next chapter! :3
ami chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
i think this is a really nice start and i look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Skyrider36 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
great just great! i've been searching for something like this with a good story and it's well writen on top of that ! so i'm looking forward to the next chap so... UPDATE! please...?
IllaSc chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Nice! Looks good so far, and I like the title's concept. Looking forward to the next chapter!
alliwant chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
o. this idea is really really good and i loved the way to made riza be named roy. that was hilarious. this idea is very original and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Nice start! Can't wait to read more- update soon, 'kay?

Ri-chan
pyrocitrine chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Great work! Update soon!
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This sounds pretty interesting, but you have to recheck some things like typographical errors. ,
jojodacrow chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh... I do like the premise of this story. I hope you continue it. It was very well written and the set up is just great. :)
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
The summary is very intriguing. I really like the start and the way you write. Great job and i'm looking forward to more chapters..

Erinn~