Reviews for Need Someone to Love
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I loved this! Really cute. Beautifully and sweetly written.
Nice CCSy bit with the bear's name.
haylE15 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I quite enjoy this story :)
But for me Fate is a rather shy character and it bothered me a little the way you wrote about her...but i like the way you wrote Nanoha so i guess it makes up :P
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That ending was adorable.
Ayexev chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Etaf... is sooo cute... I like the role he played :3

Especially the Etaf says you've been crying part SO CUTE :3
Lance58 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
more please
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That was a cute one-shot. You really are a good writer. :D

I like the bottom part you added, looks like Nanoha was back to her old self. Grabbing Caro as a hostage was to funny. XD
ichigolynn chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
LOL I enjoyed reading this ! It was so funny and cute. :D Love your stories Satashi !
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Again, huh?

Anyway. Nice, romantic, FLUFFY work. I just LOVE the FLUFF.

I just loved this.

Nice work, buddy.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
There should be a sequel or more chapters XD!
spyder chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Glad to see you're back and writing again. I remember reading about your comp troubles over at the animesuki forums; I sometimes lurk there during work but have no account. I can empathize about the comp issues you had. When a visiting cousin knocked my laptop off a desk and it shattered into many pieces last year, I felt like I'd been punched in the gut. Luckily for my young little cousin, I don't believe in violence. Thankfully I was able to salvage most of my data by hooking up the hard drive to an enclosure and transferring the data to my external hard drive. Of course I was still about two grand in the hole for the laptop. I can't remember the exact details of what happened to you other than your hard drives failing. Seems like you could have still recovered the data, anything short of frying the drives still allows for its extraction.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there. Anyway, the story is great and perfect as is, in my opinion. Looking forward to more great work from you.
MarimiteFan chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Hi, and happy birthday, my birthday is today (22sep)jejeje,

well, I love this story,

Jos, ya no me acuerdo ni de escribir en inglés... lo siento U.u

Pues ale, en spanish, que no se diga.

todo el mundo nos preguntabamos donde estabas... nos tienes en ascuas con redemption.. uf es una putada eso de que se te borre el capitulo que ya tienes escrito... deprime una barbaridad... T.T. lo digo yo también por experiencia.

La verdad es que no te he puesto review en casi nigún fic... pero es que mi inglés es de lo peor, como mucho traducir se me da bien... pero hasta ahí -_-, y casi que me daba vergüenza escribirte.

He leido todos los fics de Nanoha y realmente me kedo con la pareja NanohaxFate UU like everyone, i supose lol

Me encanta tu manera de escribir, simplemente espectacular.

También he leido tus fics de Pretty Cure y son groa, una pasada, i like them most.

Y bueno, ya me enrollo bien . el fic de "Need Someone to Love" me hubiera gustado un lemon... really. solo has escrito uno lemon de Nanoha... (que uno, la verdad lol) y la verdad es k apetecen mas ajajaja XD.

No se si entenderás el español... pero weno. sorry.
Rohobo chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I was wondering where you disappeared off to Satashi. Thank God you're back.

This was a very enjoyable oneshot fluff story. Made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Again, I'm very glad you're back Satashi. :)
Evangelion Xgouki chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Awesome story as usual :D

I love all of your works, though this is the first I've reviewed . You definitely have a real skill for writing. Keep up the excellent work...or you may have a lot of people hunting you down to make you write more XD.

This story especially hit home for me, namely the part where Nanoha is lost in though before Fate shows up (I myself am 22 and never had a girlfriend...I'm a guy just to clear that up _ ). That scene was very, very well done and I can relate to her.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!
RkRiku chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh Man Your Finally back! haha Happy Belated Birthday!

i gotta say that i have read all your Nanoha/Fate and PreCure Fics. i have loved them all. can't wait for your upcoming chapters! D once again happy belated birthday hoped you had a great day celebrating it!
Tsukiyasou chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This was a Great story to read, one that I can easily relate to (most of my own friends are items...gah) and plenty fuzzy I think it works better than a lemon of the same story would!

As usual, I fall flat on constructive critism, so nothing here, sorry... ;

And as for the AN, I /definitely/ know that feeling, I once spent an hour on an essay test for my cyberschool, only for the servers to crash before I submitted it, among other losses. When you complete something, it's really hard to redo it. A 1-month hiatus is more than reasonable for such an event. Hope to see more from you, but don't rush it and sap out the 'Tashi-chan quality we all love!

May your mind, wit, and pen stay razor-sharp!

-Lily