Reviews for A Slaves Prerogative
southerngirl92 chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
If this is the 500th review then i wanna request a story with berkley and diana as the main characters. and can u make it really citricy. oh and can u do a couple of orgy scenes with diana berkley ryo and dee. it would be sooooo awsome. and this story is really good so far. but can u hurry and get to the smut please. thanks
Jollyolly chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Hopefully I'll be that 500th review! But if not, that's okay.

You're story is good and I do find myself more and more emeshed in it. Keep writing!
Pumpkin Head Jones chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
WOO!

You should have a drakexjj side story (if you're into that pairing).

can't wait for another chapter!

Toodles!
cpd3 chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
You have a very good story idea, with a solid base of characters and a great plot. However, there are a lot of incorrect tenses and grammar mistakes. Have someone else reread it to find mistakes that authors commonly miss in their own works.
Emi1988 chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
Not bad not bad at all though it does seem a bit rushed. Keep it up
Shadow Cat17 chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
I can't wait to see what happens after Dee gets healed!
sandpaw is awesome chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
wow that was dramatic.. yay they finally met again .. i hope berkly doesn't hurt ryo to bad... he's so cute!
Lunasariel chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
So far, I'm likin' this! The characters stay very true to themselves while still adapting to ancient Greece. The transition of setting was a little jarring at first, but one gets used to it, and then one is more free to enjoy the story. What I like best is your Berkely. Lately, a lot of people have been portraying him... nicely, but I've always liked his slightly villainos side, and his treatment of Ryo brings that out perfectly! I also love how those two interact; very believable and historically accurate. Nice job; I look forward to your next chapter!
mangafairy chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
This is a great story I can't wait to see what happens next _
Shadow Cat17 chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Emi1988 chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
damn it. Not good enough. Update soon with fluff of some kind or I shall eat you!
Jyra chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Love this! Maybe because I'm a classics student...or it could be realted to that Homer essay i really don't want to write, i'd rather read this!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
I can't wait to read about what happens next!
MyDreamsToYou chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
i really like this story! you are doing a great job at writing it and i hope that you update soon!
ryuchi-shuichi41 chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
jee XD dee is going to rescue ryo from that bastard rose now. update soon oaky.