Reviews for Ask Erik
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
And that question was for Leroux-Erik, just so you know!
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
(smirking slightly)
Dear Erik,
What do you think of Phanfiction authors who pair you up with either La Carlotta or the Vicomte le Fop?
Sincerely,
A Highly Curious (Not To Mention Extremely Amused) Phangirl
LilliyRose1022 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Are you going to do Love Never Dies as well? I don't care if you do or don't, it isn't one of my favorites, but I think I love you.

From your new Phan,
Lillian
Third Cellar Shade chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
My phriend, I do enjoy your parody as I find much of it true and I hopw that you read this. There is, however, one thing I would ask... If you have time and are reading this, would you please do one for the Shade in the Third Cellar? Seeing as this character is completely over-looked in most version and very underplayed in the original (although he or she must have known and been on good terms with Erik to be allowed to stalk around the cellars) and I was just hoping. Thanks so much for your time and great job.

Your Obediant Reader,

TCS
Je'taime Erik chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Oh, I absolutely adore this! You've managed to keep everyone in character, despite it being a parody. I love the way Erik is able to hurl insults, whilst remaining a such gentleman.

Just one problem... Where is the Gerik chapter? :(
Raven Sharpe chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
The first chapter was better. You started to get a plot and then it kind of went downhill for me. Hilarious.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
my God, this is hilarious! ! ! ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! p.s. my name's Winslowetta. :)
iHedge chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
You are a hilarious person. I adore you. :)

I loved the little jabs at each other the different Eriks take. They made me giggle. The confusion with the two Persians was great, as well.

ALSO! I love how you signed Erik off in each letter. Brilliant!
Angel1256 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
lol i love it! Especially Ayesha's note:D cute and funny. I love everything you write-im GLUED on Opera Wench, update it! :)
Angel1256 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
lol. i love you. lol!
Brynnie-Chan124 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
...Could there be a parody more brilliantly well-written than this? You have captured Monsieur Erik to a T. This is an automatic fave, definitely. i look forward to the next update!
InkyManipulation chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Darling, I feel I must thank you the salvation off my phangirling soul, and for all the laughs, of course. This is simply brilliant! I especially love the phuture phangirl letters and replies. *grins ad snickers*

Singing Your Praises,

Inky
Atressa O'Riordan chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Oh my! -Do- keep going! These are wonderfully funny and I find them to be very in character from what I remember.
kittycat chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
I love it! especially the kitty letter, it's so adorable :)
Melundomeiel chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
This is excellent. I'm no expert, but all discrepancies aside, I think you've done a wonderful job with character. I also admire your punctuation. Lovely work. Keep writing! (Be it this, or something else).