Reviews for Innocence Destroyed
fooperdoodle chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
THIS IS INCREDIBLE! i admit, i screamed bloody murder at you and prayed you would fall off a bridge when tohru died, BUT NOW I LOVE YOU! Keep it up!YXK fo eva!
Lillita chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
Aww! how cute. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Mirai Kusakurin chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
I really love this story. Write more soon!
Melipapaya chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
omg so sad but i love it please update soon!
loretta537 chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
oh what a nice and weird twist, everyone is slowly changing into their zodiacs. i hope the new god is born soon.
mousecat chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
Well, this was certainly a surprise! Different! I like it!
mio32 chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
Love it!_
I.C.2014 chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
This is so wrong! I can't believe that Tohru is dead. I hope Akito gets wat's coming 2 him!
Meroko-chan chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
OMFG! That was freakin' ausome.. does she ever come back?
mousecat chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
Yes, Yuki really does make a beautiful princess! How does Kyo feel about this? How will our favorite cat react to the lustful stares his mouse will get from the other boys? What will he do if one of them actually tries to jump Yuki? This is getting interesting!
loretta537 chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
this is so good, i cant wait to read what happens throughout the day. poor yuki, i wonder if aya will see him and try to get him into more dresses?
loretta537 chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
this is good, they arent fighting any more. so how long until akito locks up kyo? will kyo even try to start a relationship with anyone knowing it will have to end?

ps: could you fix the spelling in the title? destroyed is spelled with the r before the o.
tohru80 chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
awsome! i cant wait for the next chapter. i love this story.
loretta537 chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
this is good, i cant wait to see what happens. Are they ever going to find out that akito is the one who killed tohru? will haru and momiji get together? I hope kagura finds someone to love her. what's going to happen when akito finds out that yuki and kyo are friends? if they become more than friends what will happen if akito finds out? how will the others react to them being more than friends?
tohru80 chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
getting better and better. i love finding this alert in my email! it is so sad that tohru is dead, but kyo and yuki becomeing close is wonderful.

i love the conversation in this chapter. them talking so friendly and calmly. it is great.

cant wait for the next chapter.