Reviews for Skywalkers
Luke chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I just feel so sad for them, due to their beginning stories. This one definitely focused almost entirely on Cloud and Leon. One the grieving widower, the other a victim. Very well written. Honestly, there was a bit more sex than neccesary. I don't mind it, it simply seems that their relationship progresses more through their other actions excepting the first one. I'm impressed at the detail in all the scenes though. I wouldn't have thought of drowning in the shower of all things. You are definitily an impressive writer. Plus,it is nice to see stories that are not just about getting to trust and love, but to the events that follow. It was a great way to end Valentines Day.
random alias chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Those people really need to grow up, it's a great story and if it still exists in some form I will continue read it
Poke-the-Jello chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
It is a fucking shame. These bots are clearly harassment and you are one of the last people to deserve any such threat. Well if putting your work on Adult FF will preserve this story then I'll gladly click through a hundred advertisements to make sure it remains archived for people to see.
TSRM chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I drawn Cloud for this, but I lost the damn thing. I'll let you know when I finish the new one, and the fact I love reading the story several times because... its pure win.
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Damn!
farewell FFNet chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
;_; Well, thank you for at least leaving this note. I hate it when stories I love just randomly disappear with no explanation. This was going to be my sixth time rereading...

(...If I ever encounter the people doing this, I am going to MAIM them. It's my own personal choice to read these things. MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.)
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Damnitt I love this story (and I cant get on adult fanfiction) ive re-read Skywalkers like 8 times and i was gunna again, dont think you can send it to me? please?
SkyChasingDreamer chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I am incredibly ashamed by these bots.

If they're going to get rid of M rated fics that contain yaoi, then at least take out the bad ones. This one has been a favorite of mine for a long time now and to see it taken off this site just sucks.

The mature content isn't even that bad compared to some other ones and this story is actually well written (unlike about 90 percent of the fics on this site).

So, I'm sorry to see you be victimized, but I'm glad you posted your story elsewhere.

Keep up the great work!
doomshuriken chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Gaaaah! NOOOOOOO! I want it back... T.T

It was so HANDY before... argh. Oh well. Thanks for the note, at least. Some authors just up and disappear, and that's annoying. :P
FalloutAngel chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
I loved this chapter...i wonder what kind of clothes Leon wearing cause when you said Zack appeared at Leon's Rear...i was imaging it in something tight :)i love the way you described it too. I wonder if im they only one who gets confused on the 'bottom' in this pairing...i mean there no clear way of knowing, if the story is written right :)
DarkSapphireXx chapter 20 . 5/16/2010
Wow. This story was just amazing! Seriously, well done!
XBond of FlamesX chapter 20 . 5/15/2010
awesome story! i loved the ending and the sci-fi mix.
D chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
I read this story several years ago, am rereading it now - and for those past few years have had its contents sitting in the back of my mind as an original, engaging, and generally all-around cool take on the FF/KH characters and dynamics through a well-done sci-fi lens. You've spun a good source-based piece and a strong sci-fi story at the same time.
just.an.anon chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
The first few lines of this fic slayed me. I had a hard time not choking on the cookie I was eating I was laughing so hard. I'm probably going to think of this every time I see that commercial, or any talking dog commercial. And the can opening bit was adorable. The image of Cloud excitedly opening random cans of food is crack-tastically cute and hilarious.

One grown man explaining football to another grown man is also, for some reason, hilarious. It may be horribly stereotypical of me to think this, but I feel like all American men (and at least most grown women) understand football, so its strange to think about one guy explaining it to another. Or that a grown men would ever admit to not understanding it, haha. But Cloud isn't American, so I get it. I have an Australian friend who I had to explain it to. It was bizarre, because when you grow up here its just something you KNOW and understand, you know? Or maybe its just the parts I'm from. We've not got much other to talk about than the county fair, NASCAR and football -_-

...Cloud making oven mitts talk and make out. Just...wow.

This just got super sweet. Danger! I can't wait to find out who Cloud is so afraid of! I'm glad Cloud explained some things. I would want to give him a hug, too, if I were Leon.
just.an.anon chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I know I shouldn't be as excited as I am that I knew, but as soon as I read "structure" and remembered "I'm not going to make it" from the previous chapter, I had the strongest feeling that this was something to do with terrorists. After I read your author's note I was wondering how you could have killed her that would possibly offend readers, but that makes sense. Personally, I'm not all that offended, but then again, I am slightly. But only slightly. I know its been a while; next year it'll have been a whole decade. I didn't even know anyone personally who died. My dad, though, was supposed to by flying home that day and I nearly died from relief when the principal came into class to tell me he called to tell me he decided to drive instead. I was pretty young, but like a lot of people, 9/11 had a huge impact on my life.

But I suppose its acceptable to use it for plot for fanfic. Movies, TV and books do all the time. Its not like we don't use other historical travesties for (for lack of a more sensitive word) entertainment. Besides, I'm a little obsessed with 9/11 honestly. This is the first fanfic I've read that mentioned something about 9/11, and its a bit interesting.

Hot damn, I love what you've come up with for Cloud's origins. I was wondering what Skywalker was all about, I was positive it wasn't just some Star Wars reference. I can't wait to find out why his past life was so horrible, or why his home planet was destroyed, who "that man" is, all that good stuff.

I also like it more as a feathered wing. I have the Kingdom Hearts figure of Cloud, and I took the bad-wing off because it just looks silly.