Reviews for Skywalkers
Twilit-Raven chapter 1 . 2/17
Firstly, I want to say I love this fic. I read it way back when it was originally up. I've actually been looking for it for about a year, but I always had my search settings looking for fics 10k words, because I remembered it being quite long.

I finally found it, as you can see, but I was really sad to see you had taken it down, and when I went to your aff version, the full fic isn't up. I was just wondering if you could either finish posting it on there, or re-upload it here? I have a couple friends that I've described the plot to, and they're interested in reading it as well.

In any case, thank you for the wonderful memories I have of this amazing piece of work.
diadyn chapter 1 . 1/17
Let me first say I am so very glad you left a "marker" so to speak, so I could find this work in this first place!

I have been perusing CLC fics and came across this one on many a fav lists, and had to check it out.

I wasn't entirely sure at first, but by the end of the first chapter I was hooked! The plot is so different and interesting and well thought out, I really liked the whole "Skywalker" mythology.

I equally liked how you didn't rush into anything, letting relationships build, particularly Cloud and Leon of course.

Everyone is so well written and spot on - also that scene with Namine and Leon and the drawing? Priceless. Cutest scene ever, I could visualize that drawing and it was so heartwarming. So, thank you!

Equally glad that the villains weren't necessarily EVIL just...well, bad. I like that Cloud had grown enough to realize death and bloodshed might not be the right answer.

All in all, thanks for a wonderful read! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
Luke chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I just feel so sad for them, due to their beginning stories. This one definitely focused almost entirely on Cloud and Leon. One the grieving widower, the other a victim. Very well written. Honestly, there was a bit more sex than neccesary. I don't mind it, it simply seems that their relationship progresses more through their other actions excepting the first one. I'm impressed at the detail in all the scenes though. I wouldn't have thought of drowning in the shower of all things. You are definitily an impressive writer. Plus,it is nice to see stories that are not just about getting to trust and love, but to the events that follow. It was a great way to end Valentines Day.
random alias chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Those people really need to grow up, it's a great story and if it still exists in some form I will continue read it
Poke-the-Jello chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
It is a fucking shame. These bots are clearly harassment and you are one of the last people to deserve any such threat. Well if putting your work on Adult FF will preserve this story then I'll gladly click through a hundred advertisements to make sure it remains archived for people to see.
TSRM chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I drawn Cloud for this, but I lost the damn thing. I'll let you know when I finish the new one, and the fact I love reading the story several times because... its pure win.
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Damn!
farewell FFNet chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
;_; Well, thank you for at least leaving this note. I hate it when stories I love just randomly disappear with no explanation. This was going to be my sixth time rereading...

(...If I ever encounter the people doing this, I am going to MAIM them. It's my own personal choice to read these things. MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.)
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Damnitt I love this story (and I cant get on adult fanfiction) ive re-read Skywalkers like 8 times and i was gunna again, dont think you can send it to me? please?
SkyChasingDreamer chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I am incredibly ashamed by these bots.

If they're going to get rid of M rated fics that contain yaoi, then at least take out the bad ones. This one has been a favorite of mine for a long time now and to see it taken off this site just sucks.

The mature content isn't even that bad compared to some other ones and this story is actually well written (unlike about 90 percent of the fics on this site).

So, I'm sorry to see you be victimized, but I'm glad you posted your story elsewhere.

Keep up the great work!
doomshuriken chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Gaaaah! NOOOOOOO! I want it back... T.T

It was so HANDY before... argh. Oh well. Thanks for the note, at least. Some authors just up and disappear, and that's annoying. :P
FalloutAngel chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
I loved this chapter...i wonder what kind of clothes Leon wearing cause when you said Zack appeared at Leon's Rear...i was imaging it in something tight :)i love the way you described it too. I wonder if im they only one who gets confused on the 'bottom' in this pairing...i mean there no clear way of knowing, if the story is written right :)
DarkSapphireXx chapter 20 . 5/16/2010
Wow. This story was just amazing! Seriously, well done!
XBond of FlamesX chapter 20 . 5/15/2010
awesome story! i loved the ending and the sci-fi mix.
D chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
I read this story several years ago, am rereading it now - and for those past few years have had its contents sitting in the back of my mind as an original, engaging, and generally all-around cool take on the FF/KH characters and dynamics through a well-done sci-fi lens. You've spun a good source-based piece and a strong sci-fi story at the same time.