Reviews for Selfish
Palomaloma chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
2nd time I've read it this week and I can't help but love it. I'm happy I found it~ Good thing I found it now, then I'd be probably off the edge of my seat more for another chapter looking at the othres' reviews. The characters were portrayed nicely, and I knew Ovan had a squishy side. D There's not very-there's barely any Ohase 'fics around here, and I'm really surprised. You executed this well!

(What I do like is random drabbles from authors from popular stories, just spurts of ideas. I'd love it for this one, but I sound like I'm requesting. DX)
Raphael Argai Thanatos chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
agh, i just re-read this... still beautiful! _
SweetxSnowxDream chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
OMG this was such an awesome story i just loved it XD and this is now my ALL TIME favorite .hack pairing :)
Mistress Taru chapter 12 . 5/17/2009
Aw, you're welcome! I'm sure Ta really pushed you to finish this! Can't believe it took me so long to review. I know I've said this a million times, but you are a fantastic writer.

Anyway, great ending! I wish it really happened in the game! You got their characters down pat. Though I wish there was sex at the end... "What do you think?" lol! I'm playing the last GU game right now, BTW, that's why I'm getting into Ovan/Haseo again! Squee! See ya later!

Taru-chan
Sakuratears chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
When I saw that this was finished I almost broke the windows by screaming in fangirlish joy.

It's so beautiful! :'D

Imagine the BBS after all the players saw them together. XD

*skips away in joy*
Care-free kitten chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
It's ok!

I LOVE YAOI AND THAT STUFF TOO!

it's very sexy!

great story!
Luminescent Wolf chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
I am so incredibly happy that you've finished this! When I got the e-mail that you updated I nearly suffocated my friend when I glomped her...xD

I think you've done a great job on these chapters even after what you've been through, and I'm grateful that you've remembered us silly readers when you've been having so much trouble.

The ending was really great too. I'm never a fan of happy endings, but whatever it is about them that I usually dislike-you didn't put in here at all. Basically, the perfect Happy Ending. I think it might be the mood...Not dancing with joy, but content and satisfied. This was absolutely wonderful.

I hope to read more stories from you in the future. With talent like that, you should consider getting published.
XxIchigoNaruHinaxX chapter 12 . 3/19/2009
whew! finally you finished the story.

I was so happy when i had the notice in my mail inbox, that you updated Selfish 4 chapters in a row.

For the story itself, yeah, i could feel the feeling of the story is really different. I feel that Haseo is distancing himself from everyone. Even from the readers. Maybe it has something to do with your psychology condition? I hope you'll get well soon.

Anyway,

Thanks for writing and finishing it.

Selfish is definitely my favorite Ohase story.
Killois chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
The ending is so cute! -
Killois chapter 9 . 3/18/2009

HURRAY! You're back!
Mewsette chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
AH! You can't possibly know the kind of heart attack I received when I saw that you had updated. And you even mentioned me! *hides* Thank you. You did all the work; I just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

All in all, thank you for all the hard work you've placed into this fic and finishing it for your starving readers despite how rough it has been for you. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I loved how devastated Haseo was after the truth about Ovan was revealed and how everything fell into place at the end. I'm glad Atoli and Pi tried to support Haseo during his pain. I especially loved the last scene of the fic. It's interesting that the first statement of this fic - "marry me" that started their entire relationship should be repeated in the end by the one who first refused. Sort of feels like the roles got reversed in the end. Plus, I loved Haseo's line at the end!

Anyway, you've done a good job with this fic and it was a pleasure reading it. I hope for your good health and that things will be better for you in the future.

Basically, thank you for finishing the fic!

-Mewsette
Kichi Tsukima chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
Than was so cute, I'm glad its finally finished
kit-chan chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
Aw. Betrayal. Poor Haseo, although I knew it was coming because I've played the game.

Great job and keep up the good work. :)

But why did Ovan leave Haseo when they were going to be married! No. Stupid Ovan! :P

I'm looking forward to the next chapters to come.
kit-chan chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
I love this story! Please don't let the plot bunny die!

You must keep writing more, there's practically no ovan/haseo stories!

I've finally found a good one! Yay! :D

I like Ovan's cryptic message about AIDA at the end, although I only slightly understand it.

Go Ovan! It's awesome how he keeps kissing Haseo constantly. Haseo is falling for him. Tee hee. :P
XxIchigoNaruHinaxX chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
just want to say "selfish" is the best ohase story i've read till now. their characters are so alike the ones in the game.

pft i hope they make the game like your story;p

i hope you could countinue the story...soon...please?