Reviews for Carol Who?
GailTheFish chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This was great! I've never liked the idea of Michael/Ryan fics but this one was so well written I loved it! And Kevin seeing it hehe :') you should really continue it.
shell of a human chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
So short, so amazing.

I realize it's been over a year but PLEASE CONTINUE
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That, was actually pretty good, which I didn't expect because it was Michael and Ryan, and I thought they had zero chemistry together, but it was interesting!
rebornandrenewed chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was really hot. I want to read more Ryan/Michael all of a sudden. It was also inexpectedly cute, seeing as Ryan being vulnerable really IS too cute for words. And confused!Steve/Michael, is t3h secks, as you know already.
daevir chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
love it! write more!
Twisted Ingenue chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
LOVE THIS! A little OOC in my opinion...but I like that (sometimes)...in this instance I do.

I've never liked Ryan...but him and Michael...CUUTE!
my blade of darkness chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
You. Are. AMAZING. Thank you so much! The end implies that you are planning to write more. Please please please do.
inonolimits00 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
hehehehhehe yeah i think its a nice pair and micheal always says that ryans a nice piece of man meat lol - i love the part where kevin catches them c:
monkaholic chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Yes! This was so good! I always love it when Ryan is the pursuer and Michael is oblivious. And Kevin giggling about seeing the kiss was hilarious. I really enjoyed this!