Reviews for Daddy Dearest
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Nyahahaha! These are all so hilarious! Keep it up! I want to see a Cloud as dad fic. Tifa's got to be the mother though! Can't wait to see that one. Please?
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
why couldn't my dad have been that cool *pouts at the unfairness of it all*
The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
the fluffies and feels are killing me here 83
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
oh this would be so fun to see, poor poor Vincent
and the fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffies
wanderingmusician chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
So, this is the third time I've stumbled across this story. And I decided to read it for a third time. It's that good.
alyabunny chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
If you're still writing this story and accepting requests, I think after this we could use a little more back story on Dante. I would LOVE to see how Cid reacted when Vincent brought up the whole surrogate mother idea...
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
OMFG this is an amazing fic. i cant decide which chapter made me laugh harder. update soon _ Ja.
Kaarina Helvete chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
I read the rest, yay! I ADORED Tseng as a father, he is pure awesome. I dunno what else to say And Reno was hilarious, in the beginning. It's really awesome how his son was REALLY pretty (duhr, how else would he turn out? D), and he hated fighting. Then, right at the end, he didn't fight, and finally gained his father's approval. Oh yes, and I love how Reno dumps Kazuki off with Tseng, hah D

Sephiroth... I laughed, really hard. Just thinking of him going nuts about two little girls is hilarious. And I loved the Imperial March theme, it fits D And I love (I love many things, you see) how completely hungover Cloud was. When does this take place, the time of Crisis Core? I mean, I know it's AU, but are they the same ages? Cuz hungover 16-year-old Cloud is funny as hell. Hungover 16-year-old-Cloud unknowingly caring for a baby is even funnier. And when Sephiroth orders Reno to "Fix it." And everything else... it's friggen pure awesome! And I like how you gave Vincent another partner for this chapter D CidxVin is love. And Cora's a b$tch. And Zack is a badass. Not much else to say, other than I freaking love these, and I want to make a request...

Can you do RUFUS? I dunno anything else, just with Rufus in it. I'd like game-verse, but AU is cool too. And yaoi is fine D Dude (last review had "Dod" at the beginning, crap) you're seriously awesome!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Dod this is cool! It's really well written, and I love how you gave Chaos a rude and sarcastic personality. I didn't really like how Vincent let Chaos out to threaten and scare other people, but I suppose for his daughter, he'll do a lot. Great D
Lakotsu chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Hello, I really love this story and a lot of your other ones. You have a gift for this. I wanted to ask, if you don't mind, would you make a chapter for Cid raising his child. I don't mean to ask too much but for an AU one, could you have Cid raising Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz? I would apreciate it very much if you could.

Even thou this isn't the story, I thought I might ask for another request, if you wouldn't mind. Your story of SUGAR AND SPICE, was really good, very well written. I was wondering if you could do one, only have it on Thanksgiving.

I'll continue to read your stories and hope to see this a become a chapter. I'm sorry if I asked to much, it's just these idea's have been in my head and it's taken me some time to ask you. I hope to see you stories continue.

Lakotsu
mom calling chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very nice. But what's this about Cloud being missing and out of touch for a week? Que? mc
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
sephiroth makes me laugh. lmao.
darkblueballoon chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
These stories are great. I can actually picture Vincent and Yuffie's kid ending up like Yazmin. Tseng and Elenas' kids were adorable. There's something worrying about Reno being a single parent, even if it does work out quite well in the end. And Seph scared of little babies? Priceless.
Beatrisu chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
I liked this thing! It was very amusing. And I loved seeing the various characters with their kids - you pulled them off very well.

You know, I'd actually like to see Rude with his kid, a girl, and Cid with Theresa, just after Shera died.

You can do anything you want with the Rude thing. I just want the daughter's name to be Alexandra XD

Uhm... Uhm... Pretty please?
Jesse A. Harper chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
Wow, this story was freaking awesome! You need to do a story with Cloud or Zack as a dad too! Or even Cid! (dies laughing at the thought of Cid being a single dad)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »