Reviews for Avoiding Confrontation
Puppiesssss chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
What!? That's the end? Ryoma didn't even scream at Keigo for being a two-timing bastard! I would have hoped there would be more fights and then a much more steamy make-up sex scene!
TangerineTea chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
"Final comments, criticism, and the like would be wonderful, if you can think of anything to say."

All I can think to say is... Oh my god WHAT.

(...AHAHAHAHAHAHA EVERYTHING WAS /PERFECT/ AND THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP WOULD PLAY OUT WITH THE DYSFUNCTION AND KIND-OF-ABUSE AND ALL)

(I DON'T EVEN LIKE THIS PAIRING WTF WHY AM I SO IN LOVE WITH THIS)
csibpip chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Uhh... Maybe I missed something but I didn't get why was Fuji shocked and Atobe uneasy in the end? Anyway it was a good chapter
csibpip chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Man~~~ Just simly loved it!
AubreyLoveWonKyu chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
nice going with the fear of blood thing. kinda cute. :D
BeyondMyReach chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
I love the Buchou part.
violetkisses chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
GOSH. this is soooo funny. i especially love the hyotei family thinking of ryoma as a very hot guy. hahahah, love it! more of them please.
drippinghoney chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Reading this has a strange way of making me appreciate atoryo at the same time as crave tezuryo. How evil. But you're so wonderful for Ryoma's special way of saying "Buchou"! I think that was my favorite part of the entire fic. Thanks for writing~
UekiKosuke chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
BAHAHAHA! SO FUNNY!
secret25 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
HAHAHA That ending was hilarious! I can't stop laughing. -sigh-

Ps I didn't know you made sequels would have read them earlier if I had, well never too late neh?
BloodyNeutral chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Haha. Buchou... HAHA. XD *falls down*
Kiyu4u chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Wahoo! One of the best AtoRyo fics I've read! D
Kiyu4u chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
LMAO! Atobe hyperventilating. I can't quite imagine that but it sounds funny! xD
Kiyu4u chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Waho! Hardness is god! D -sick fangurl- xD
Sabaku no Sable chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
i love atobe's friends! they are just like mine! hahaha!