Reviews for Icha Icha Sakura
Xcision chapter 10 . 6/25
One of the best KakaSaku fanfics I've read so far (believe me, when I type 'lots' I mean lots ;D ). If you can write another story about this pairing or even try a SasuSaku one. If you go for another KakaSaku one, write it the exact same way. I mean, the lemon part is absolutely amazing - Jiraiya could not do it better! . Just come up with another or better say more original story. This one was the best so far referring to the Icha Icha books, but what I mean is that most fanfic stories start with topics like: Sasuke does not love Sakura and Kakashi tries to fill some hole in her heart; Kakashi and Sakura come together because of Icha Icha; Sakura must go on a mission where she has to go undercover as a prostitute and Kakashi saves her; Kakashi and Sakura start making out while sparring; or plain and simple: one of them suddenly realizes what feelings there are for another.

I really, really loved your fanfic and I hope to see another story written by you (pls no one-shots! xD)
Nytirii chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Hahahahahahaha! I love it! So cute!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Loved it! Faving it and you!
larryjc chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Nice. Everything was handeled in a short number of chapters.
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
O my()
CurlsGotSwag chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
This, is probably the best KakuSaku fanfic I have ever read. It's really unique from all the others, because you've given a unique plot to the story rather than go with the cliche plot every romance fanfic seems to have these days. And i don't know how, but you've managed to give depth to the story, and for once someone managed to make Kakashi and Sakura seem made for each other although in the real episodes of Naruto it seems absurdly wrong. I don't exactly support the Kakashi Sakura pairing, but your fanfic made me reconsider! Good job, and don't stop writing :) And yeah I'm writing this from my phone and I'm wasting the last of my phone load posting this review, but i consider it worth the five dollars reading and reviewing your story through and through. Again, good job and don't stop writing 3 xox

ps. sorry... i tend to write really long reviews -_-
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
This was very good. I enjoyed this, you did a wonderful job. I'm very glad you didn't rush through this story, patience can be very beneficial to a story. Once again, wonderful work and great job on keeping the characters in-character.
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
I completely loved it. It's all giddy and it kept me giggling, especially towards the end. I even skipped writing three essays just to read this, thats how good it was :)
Octavia Brown chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Wee! Smutty fun! Thanks!
Gal Can't Help It chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I almost feel sorry for Genma. Almost. In every story I've come across on this site where he's a character, he's a smooth-talking ladies man who is banging a different chick every other week. I don't remember this actually happening in the manga/anime - yet it seems to be canon.

A fun read, glad I came across this story. And good job of taking out the creepy factor of a potential relationship between a woman and a man 14 years her senior.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
I absolutely adored this story. Honestly, it's one of the most well-written stories I have read on here. Great job!
Marry18 chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
wooow

its so damn HOT...i think i need cold shower

wow
I love storytellers chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
That was so wonderful! XD I LOVED it! This story has to be one of the best kakashi sakura ive read, keep up the great work.

(p.s. smut bunnies heal the soul)lol:)
MissJudged16 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
dang smutbunnies... anyway, great job! Loved this. Genma is my favorite random ninja I think. I dunno why... awesome
Toreh chapter 10 . 8/3/2011