Reviews for Icha Icha Sakura
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 1 . 3/8
O my()
CurlsGotSwag chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
This, is probably the best KakuSaku fanfic I have ever read. It's really unique from all the others, because you've given a unique plot to the story rather than go with the cliche plot every romance fanfic seems to have these days. And i don't know how, but you've managed to give depth to the story, and for once someone managed to make Kakashi and Sakura seem made for each other although in the real episodes of Naruto it seems absurdly wrong. I don't exactly support the Kakashi Sakura pairing, but your fanfic made me reconsider! Good job, and don't stop writing :) And yeah I'm writing this from my phone and I'm wasting the last of my phone load posting this review, but i consider it worth the five dollars reading and reviewing your story through and through. Again, good job and don't stop writing 3 xox

ps. sorry... i tend to write really long reviews -_-
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
This was very good. I enjoyed this, you did a wonderful job. I'm very glad you didn't rush through this story, patience can be very beneficial to a story. Once again, wonderful work and great job on keeping the characters in-character.
xXSasuSaku 4 EvaXx chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
I completely loved it. It's all giddy and it kept me giggling, especially towards the end. I even skipped writing three essays just to read this, thats how good it was :)
Octavia Brown chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Wee! Smutty fun! Thanks!
Gal Can't Help It chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I almost feel sorry for Genma. Almost. In every story I've come across on this site where he's a character, he's a smooth-talking ladies man who is banging a different chick every other week. I don't remember this actually happening in the manga/anime - yet it seems to be canon.

A fun read, glad I came across this story. And good job of taking out the creepy factor of a potential relationship between a woman and a man 14 years her senior.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
I absolutely adored this story. Honestly, it's one of the most well-written stories I have read on here. Great job!
Marry18 chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
wooow

its so damn HOT...i think i need cold shower

wow
HichixIchi27 chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
That was so wonderful! XD I LOVED it! This story has to be one of the best kakashi sakura ive read, keep up the great work.

(p.s. smut bunnies heal the soul)lol:)
MissJudged16 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
dang smutbunnies... anyway, great job! Loved this. Genma is my favorite random ninja I think. I dunno why... awesome
Toreh chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
I loved this!
Allleila chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Great story. A real enjoyable read.
DocBevCulver chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
I know I had read this before and swore I left a review but didn't see it. *sighs*

Truly enjoyed reading each and every chapter. Sinfully delicious indeed. :D

Bravo!
Narutos.Butterfly.Eyes chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
God, what an awesome story! I just read it all at once!

Absolutely amazing work :)
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
total blush attack at teh ending... lol i fuved it