Reviews for Comfort and Concerns
Great!
TranquilTevine chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I love it :)
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
My eyes are wet. I think a bit of grit got in them. Yeah, that's it.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I love little reassuring bonding moments between these two
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Great fic :)
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Aww good story :) this issue was never really explained in the books on how sirius seemed to confuse harry sometimes with his dad. I know he didnt. Not really lol But anyway, this was a heartfelt fic and I loved it!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awww... So sweet. Thank you!
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Aw, I love it! Nice job!:)
gaap237 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Why did Sirius have to die? Great story, though. I feel we didn't get enough Harry/Sirius family moments
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Adorable :) Brought tears to my eyes, it really did. I'm only not crying because I'm supposed to be going out in half an hour and I don't want to smudge my mascara. LOL.

I love Harry and Sirius fics like this. I really wish they'd had more moments in OotP and I can't believe that there wasn't more reaction to what Sirius said about Harry not being like his father. I wanted to see this kind of scene between them!

Thank you for posting this! I've really enjoyed reading it! I'm going to check out your other stories now! xx
Runey9 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
i loved it! a great way to make your start in the "fanfiction" world.
TwilightFlower chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw! *cries* Brilliant! I really can't say just how amazing- the emotions are so perfect and beautiful! Wonderful job!

-Twilight
Morphox chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
WoW! I loved it. I wasn't too sure on the whole "sirius begging" thing but in the end it really suited it.

Thanks for a great one-shot!

Morphox

X
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
AWW OMG ITS SO SWEET I GOT SUGAR IN MY EYES AND I'M CRYING!I LVE IT!CAN U MAK MORE SIRIUS/HARRY MOMENTS PLEASE!XD
hawkeye-heart 'n Seoul chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
wow... just wow... that was brilliant!... you captured the emotion of this perfectly... I think my heart broke a little there at the beginning, but you mended it beautifully there at the end... wonderful work