Reviews for Tsuki no Hikari
ALEX chapter 13 . 12/6/2006
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH WRITING IT. IM REALLY INTERESTED.
Mandara chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
This is a great story. Get off your butt and update it. You said you'd update it soon but if 2yrs is soon then you have the wrong definition of soon. I hope you update it because this is really a good story.
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 13 . 1/22/2004
Aw come on! Ya said ya were workin' on the next chapter! It's sacrilidge to lie to readers like that. _ Not updated since '02... Please.. Please don't tell me you've got a massive sized writers block? ::winces:: And it's SUCH a damn good story! Please don't stop writing this one! Please... Ya can't (well you can but we'll not like you for it :-P) leave us hangin' like this! Please continue! Please? It's awesome! Come on, ya know ya wanna continue it!
hehe _ I hope you do anyways. I've enjoyed reading. Anyway it goes hun, much luck in your writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2002
what in the world is hfil?
Eo chapter 13 . 12/5/2002
good work update soon. I'll be checking for udpats. Eo
Princess Silver Serenity chapter 13 . 9/29/2002
Cool. Your story is great! Put the next chapter out soon!
Hotaru chapter 13 . 9/27/2002
Hey good job! When you update will you email me please? *pouts*
juju chapter 9 . 8/1/2002
they died. (bursts out crying and leaves the room so nobody can see her) oh...my...gosh...i can't believe they're dead. (runs away again)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
hey. i like ur story so far (ive only read the first part) hope u keep working on it _
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2002
hiya... good story...
neoqueenserena84 chapter 13 . 7/21/2002
please contiune the story I hant to know if sere ever gets her memories back and if she confronts vegeta about him lying to her
FalTen chapter 13 . 7/18/2002
NEXT CHAPTER ONEGAI! !
Kallista Starshooter chapter 13 . 7/17/2002
Hey, this is cool I hope the Next chapter is uot soon1 pLEASE E-MAIL ME WHEN IT IS
H3LL and FiRe chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Tara...*DarthVader voice*...I am your boyfriend!And your father!
moon kitty 87 chapter 13 . 7/15/2002
next chappie! next chappie! next chappie! next chappie! please tell me when the next chapter comes out. thank you.