Reviews for Because of you
yomi-tai me naru x hina chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Not everyone is over 18 hehe
NaruHinaforever chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Do you ever reread your old fanfics from your awkward middle school days and wonder what the hell I was on. Goodness I lacked basic story telling. Like if I had sufficient motivation I would rewrite this...its been give or take 7 years since I wrote this...
outlaw12321 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Hey will you tell me the website where those songs are you can contact me on kik my username is outlaw12321
nafianaruto chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
in your nxt story, Can u pls pls make Sakura X Lee. I'd b really honoured:D
kutecandy132 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
okay... So the idea of the story is quite good, but your writing confused me.I mean the story is not very detailed, and to be honest, it's quite shallow. I can't see anything connect together, their emotions, love, hatred wasn't really make sense. And especially family reunion part, they were supposed to be overjoy to see their family after long long time. Anyway, you should practice more before upload any story!
savannah chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
I think the story was cool who ever was that asshol mast lirn some respect
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
?what happened there?
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
isnt khushina supposed to have red hair and minato the one whose blonde and blue eye...watever
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Dude I have a story idea but no profile if u want idea ask it's naruhina if u don't continue beast within
animegothgirl16 chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
Yeah you tell em! WOOT WOOT! Yeah!
Trixie1234 chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
This Story Was Shit . I Do Not Like It . It Made No Freakin Sense . You And This Story Can Burn In Hell
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
perfect story :]
Lance Kumazuki chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I forgot I read this one a long time ago and I really loved it. If i did review this before this is a new one. I still love it and you are a gifted writer!
The Rebel On Scene chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
do you know Naruto's mom has red hair and name is Kashina(sp?)
Chewie Cookies chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
Actually, I love it! Keep up the good work!