Reviews for To Propitiate the Gods
koko chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
awww...I want that cake too
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Really nice! _
SuseCutesy89 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
im a few years too late for the comp thing. But this was an awesome story. I would love to know what Mikey DID to Raph to make a cake. Being a bit of a trouble maker and a good baker myself, i have to make sweets often when i piss people off. but there has to be a certain line for it. The cake also sounds delicious. Is it made with real mayonnaise or mayo(like Miracle whip)?
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I initially thought the mayo part was a mistype! haha Still, very lovely fic! Haha, I'm envious of whichever family has the young sibling that willingly bakes.
stephie 23 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Kay, first, I love your taste in music! :P

second the story was MUCH better than your synopsis on your page let it to be..

third... I'm really hoping Raph shared the cake with Mikey :) (In a totally non-slash/incest related way!)
halfcent chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Like this one too! I'm not much into slash stories in this fandom (mostly because they're supposed to be brothers! lol), but I can imagine quite a few things that Mikey could have done that needed such forgiveness. Also, I'm sure I'm not even close to the first person to take a guess at the soundtrack, but I want to try anyway, because it sounds suspiciously like the soundtrack from one of my favorite movies. Heath Ledger, RIP. I love A Knight's Tale. (Unless, of course, there's another movie out there with the same songs. Who knows, right? lol).
Rebell chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Amazing! I'm drooling myself, and I've never even heard of a mayo-chocolate cake before... must have been all that yummy description you used. ;) I -shudder- to think about what Mikey did to have to make a cake like that. But I love all the characterizations, especially Don and Leo's jibing Mikey about the singing. ("Come on Donnie, we've all heard him scream!") Brilliant, as always!
oliviasbizzaremind chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
probably not the first person to tell you but thats the sountrack to a Knights tale.
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
hmm, I have no idea what movie those are in, (so unfortunately I don't get to request *sob*) I believe that I have slash-tinted glasses heehee, Could you please write more Raph/Mikey slash PLEASE!
russetfans abandoned account chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That's such a cute ending! I notice that most of the songs that you used were featured in "Knight's Tale." Was that done on purpose?
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I love cake! XD
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Oh! Slashy, slashy definitely. Way cute fic!
T420000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
thats really really cute! XD i liked the brotherly action alot.
caylender chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aww, that was so sweet! Great job!
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This was great, I really enjoyed reading this, lol. And I too enjoyed seeing Leo as one of the guys _