Reviews for Black Sheep
Eerie Iri chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Second chapter: Don't remember reviewing even though it says I did, so great job on it!

Is it bad that this chapter made me think that Blackout is trying to get under Starscream's plating because he wants our dear Air Commander?
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Fascinating.
Sunstreaker's Squishy chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
-hugs Starscrem- ( he needs a psychatrist)

" What! I am the Starscream. Hear me roar!"

Did he say what I think he said?- hand grenade in the spark-

" That's better."-walks away from a twitching Starscream.
Ace of Dreams chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Great chapter. This is a very cool, dark take on Blackout, and you portrayed Ratchet's bitter sadness about the betrayal really well. I feel so sorry for him, and Blackout too, strangely enough.
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
This story is very good. However, I feel so SORRY for poor Ratchet!
The Feesh chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
*licks CasusFere*
Bluebird Soaring chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
And just when I thought I had seen all of the good Ratchet stories, you write this one. Gah, I don't have words for how chilling and bitter this one feels...poor Ratchet! And that has to be the worst sort of betrayal - his creation which was trained to help people ends up a weapon to hurt them. And if the others know Ratchet created him, they must make comments right out of his earshot. But his self-condemnation can't be worse than those whispered comments. Very well done!
Kittona chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
very interesting (in a good way) poor Ratchet...

I enjoyed reading
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That. . . was utterly horrifying. But in a good way, I swear! XD

I love little snippets of delving into a character's head. :3
Violetlight chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
It's rare to see such short flashback-type oneshots so well written. I would love to see an expanded version of this story, perhaps illustrating one of Megatron's "lessons". Good job!
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
this is so way megatron :/... poor blackout (in a way). :/

can't wait for the next chapter :) please update soon ?

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oi, that's kinda dark.

I likes it.

You are seriously talented.