Reviews for Just Imagine
only 2 flaws in here
1. Colette would surely be dead already if Genis is breathing Carbon MONOxide into her lungs.
2. The background setting for the chosen is not allowed to perform lust before sacrificing to Martel, Unless assuming there was no such law, Colette already offered her kiss to llyold and CPR-ed XD
Btw The story is great!
correction chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
When Genis is explaining how CPR works, you say "carbon monoxide" instead of "carbon dioxide."
Lil-Samuu chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
You've finished this fic really well, the final chapter is very good. You've written the three of them in a very believeable/in-character way.
Silverflare07 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Okay, so how much did I love this?

This much. Seriously kicked so super butt!

I loved Lloyd, you know I love him the most, second only to father dearest of course lol, and I love how you write him. You make him so adorable and clueless but still heroic with that essence of...well Lloyd. Yeah...I have no idea what I just said lol, but I do really love how you write Lloyd.

And Colette getting them all in trouble with her innocent navieness -let's just pretend that's a word, okay?- so funny and adorable and something Colette would totally do.

I also love the mental image of Raine forcefully dragging Lloyd back to the village by the scruff of his neck. Very L.O.L.

Write the drabble! I love drabbles -I don't know why but I'm getting an unhealthy addiction to them-
Lil-Samuu chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
I really like this story so far, it's nice to see a fic set before a game. You've written the characters very well, in-character, and have made it easy to imagine the events happening to them. I look forward to reading more should you add another chapter. :)
NewTypeDemon chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
That was good. Only RPG characters could be that dense. )
Silverflare07 chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
OH I found a typo!

lol, sorry you just always give me such a hard about them I had to do it.

But in all seriousness! I love this! That fight scene was awesome! I loved how you included bits of the game in it, like Lloyd learning is demon fang and why Colette has two rings.

I can't wait to read what the next part will be about. I don't think you've told me so you'd better hurry up and write it!
snowangel777-16 chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
That would be the swimsuits side-quest, where Colette said that Genis and Lloyd would go out of Iselia and play in the river in Iselia Forest, or something like that ; I'm glad to find a fic like this becaus it seems like everyone hates Colette D: who I find awesome, mostly because I'm a kutz like her and she always tries to help people at her own risk. It a very nice to see a good Colloyd fic :D Bravo et merci beaucoup!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Hey there! Boy, I wasn't expecting to find a ToS fic in your profile at all! Holy wow! Colette/Lloyd isn't my favorite pairing in ToS (obviously, as Raine is my absolute favorite character), though, who would guess that my REAL favorite is Regal/Raine? Oh, no! Yes, it's true. I admit it.

That blue mullet is just too cool for words.

Uhm...anyway, after I got over my surprise at finding this, I actually clicked on the title and decided to read it. Why? I have no idea. The summary is a little odd, but it was a ToS fic by a writer who normally writes Pokemon (and is good at it), so my immediate thought was "LYKE NO WAI!" and I started reading.

Silvie-chan? This wouldn't happen to be the same Silvie that I used to know from the ToS section, would it? The authoress of "We Will Become Silhouettes"? I swear it's a conspiracy. I used to talk with Angel White, who wrote a great ToS fic that never got finished. I got to know a few other ToS writers through LiveJournal (and Angel White). And then a writer that I didn't even know had ever even heard of ToS is writing for it, and knows some of these people too!

Crap. I mean, WOW. How weird.

Anyway, this was really cute, especially the part about the wooden sword-wielding Lloyd who wants to protect little Colette. How adorable is that?

I'm interested in seeing where this is headed, though I'm MORE interested in "The Strangest Kind of Love". Grats on posting your first Colloyd/ToS fic, by the way!

Cheers,

Ciao,

-Manna
NewTypeDemon chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
It's been a while since I've seen a good ToS fic, so you should be proud of that. Lloyd's in trouble, isn't he?
Silverflare07 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Dude! That was awesome! I love little 13-year old Lloyd. And the mental image I got of 10-year old Lloyd marching into town with his two wooden swords to protect Collette was so cute too!

I can't wait for the second chapter! And I loved how you had Raine avoid going near the water! That was so perfect for her!

I know the sidequest! But I won't say it in case someone looks because the only reason I even know is because you told me so that doesn't count.

Write chapter 2!