Reviews for Marvel: Tomorrow Knights
O.N 4 chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Awesome this story is getting more and more awesome more heroes and villains are appearing and we're getting a closer and more in-depth look at the characters and their reasons.

Cuayin is really becoming a second Mageneto isn't she and i see she is gaining a lot of support and fast and who is Callisto and how does she have spider-powers i wonder.

And seems Venom is back with a venegence and has gotten itself a new and very strong host i can't wait to see how Venom affects Arachne's life and if arachne can turn it around before Venom makes her do the biggest mistake of her life.
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
I must say that was a bit of an ending shocker and who knows what can become of a teamup between Arachne and Winter Solider. :(

Still Who know if an older Marvel characters will appear within Marvel Tomorrow MAX, like Wolverine, the mutant who couldn't die in a scrap.

Still this is a great set up, but I do hope that these MAX stories aren't taking things alittle over board right ? :(

Still keep up the great work on your stories. ;)
themistx chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
Did you put something in their water? This is one of the hottest lesbian artixles of media Ivie evry seen and Ive just wathced teh telia telquila show . Do you know how many "sh-zing"s I did just from thsi chapter alonbe FIVE seriously keep it , waht evr it is in your pants that is if your wering any seriously got toa y or something.
themistx chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
On equeastion but just a quikie IS EVERYBPDY IN THIS FIC GAY I count six homoseuxlas here and while I do enjoy the occsionalkle sbia there si such thinga s toomuch gay which brings me to anotehr question (I lied) what is with all the spiders I count six spider themd cahretcers. Ar eyou sure your not a bi-curious witha spider ftish?
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 6/11/2008
Now is it just me or does Audrey needs to tone down her powers alittle, because it seems to be doing a lot of damage to her social life as a school student. :(

Also I saw the American Dream reference, are you by any chance a fan of the Amazing Spider-girl World of MC-2 ?

Plus the Scarlet Spiders are back, I wonder how many will there be this time ? :(

Still this is another great installment of your series, and I wish you the best of luck as you try to continue on with your story.
vampknight364 chapter 11 . 6/10/2008
awsome chapter! things are getting interesting
vampknight364 chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
awsome chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next
vampknight364 chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
awsome chapter!
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
Well that was a fun rescue and it was nice to see the New Warriors team up with teh Knights and it great to know that there are some potential for future team ups.

Plus Winter Solider leaves, well hopefully he'll cool down over time. :D

Also this new person connection to Spider-man, well who isn't connected to Spidey. :)

I must ask though, what do you think of Spider-man new status quo in the comic books and if you don't like it then which Spider books do you like from Marvel comics ? :(

Altogether this was another great chapter and nice hints on some future trouble.

I can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
vampknight364 chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
I love you story so far I hope you update soon! Also the first one was really well written from start to finish!
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
I musst say who is this new Osborn and is he in any way related to the previous Green goblins.

I'm also puzzled as to how Gyrich is still alive, I mean where is Nick Fury in times like these ? :(

Still these battles were intense and it was great to see the Rouges score one and capture the Venom Symbiote or is it the Symbiote.

And is it just me or is there a romantic attraction between Nightshade and Winter Solider ? :)

Still this was a great chapter and I can't wait for more.

Because if you are to continue this story, then you have my full support. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
I must say that I'm shocked to discover that the Winter Solider in this story is the grandson of the original Captian America. :D

I'll say that these battles are great to read about and that I encourage you to continue on with this story so I can read the rest of this big three-way team fighting. :D
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Well I must admit that it seems like a great introduction towards the New Warriors version of your story, but are any of the members former heroes under their masks ? :(

Also it seems like there are two girl fight for Adurey affections, but wouldn't it be fair to share ? :(

Also is seems like the government's Avengers are starting to get a little wise about the governments' work and it nice to see them starting to get a clue about who they are working for. :D

I find that an alliance between the Kights and the Warriors would be fiting to see it occur and I can't wait for that to happen. :D

However I must ask with all these heroes around, just where are the bad guys, the regular super villians ? :(

I found this chapter very entertaining and I can see that the next chapter is also going to be interesting based on your hints. :D

I'm very impress with your current work and I would like to invite you into reading some of my tales when you get the chance to. :)

Please keep up the good work as I await the next installment of your story. :)
blaster blade chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
pretty cool, could you do a Prdt/Inuyasha crossover, with either a Sango/Kagome pairing or a Inuyasha/kagome, Kira/Trent.

a plot you could use is Mesogog detecting Wave pattern that indicate time travel with him going to japan with the rangers following. and both teams accidentally entering Fuedal japan.
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
May I be the first to wish you a happy new year, and I must say that I'm impress with your story so far.

A three- way triangle for Audrey, now that is something to be interested in for future issues. :D

Also nice intro for the daughter of Ghost Rider and the son of Dr. Strange, if they are who they say they are.

But I must question that if the original heroes are either hiding or dead, would we meet up with any of them in future issues, like Wolverine or maybe find out how they gotten here like with Peter and his wife, MJ ?

Well do try to continue your great story as I'm interested in this so far. :D