Reviews for If Love Is War, I'm Your Soldier
aquarius marvell chapter 8 . 6/11
RoninAlchemist25 chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
I loved that. A well-balanced mixture of humor and romance, and I don't think any of the characters seemed to be very OOC, if at all. I do have one comment though: The Commander's name is Mardukas, not Markudas. You got the k and the d backwards.
Sarahteehee3 chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
This Story was great
sippingsodapop chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
awesomeness! XD seriously, this is a awersome story
Gothic Butterfly chapter 8 . 4/29/2008
I was wondering how the condoms were going to be brought up, LMAO. Wonderful story!
Gothic Butterfly chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
I think Sousuke would make Kaname go diving out of an aircraft on their honeymoon
Gothic Butterfly chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
You gotta love Mao
MotokoUrashima chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
it's always hard to like an ending. on one hand, you have a feeling of completeness, but on the other hand you have this longing for another chapter... you know?

this story is a shining example of: "it was an ok ending, but there's this driving need for more"

not sure which fic I read today, but kurz doesn't have a "T" in it. just thought I'd correct that if you made the mistake.

grammer and spelling were roughly 85 to 92% correct, so it wasn't bad, but don't get cocky.

overall rating: 8.5/10
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
it's GOD

please do keep it up!

I'll be waiting for your future updates
meeiwen chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
great story.. love it..
BlackDove of Blessings chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
That was a wonderful story. I would love to read the next part of this story, if you're inclined to write another one. I want to see what happens with Kaname and Sousuke. Hope to read more soon.
Miss DnG chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
Thats so romantic! very very adorable sweet fic :) I loved it
Ranma15177 chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
You rock!

I laughed so hard when Sousuke asked Kanme where the condom was! That was pure genious!

I smiled when Kaname was counting to ten and was so immersed with not being angry that she didn't even realize she was about to be pushed from an aircraft.

I sighed when Sousuke admitted his true feelings and Kaname jumped to the wrong conclusions.

I teared up when Kalinin gave his advice to Sousuke involving love and what a soldier was.

Really, you've done an excellent job here, and I can't wait to see more of your work. Well done, and thank you for all of your hard work. You only have a few small grammar issues to work out, and this will be the height of perfection.

kodiaqkitten chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Incredible! I adore this story. Can't wait until the story continues. Great job writting this. So is Sousuke actually going to give Kaname a ring? What kind of a relationship do the two have? I mean I can't imagine he is a perfect boyfriend, being so dense when it comes to women!

So much potential to carry on with the story. I see you plan on making the next more dramatic. Can't wait.

Again, great job.
Hououza chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
Magnificent closure, all the more powerful for the epilogue...damn it, you actually ggot me in tears.

Truely though, that was a perfect end to the story, nothing more could be asked.

I look forwards to the sequel when the time come.

Until then good luck & best wishes,

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »