Reviews for Voices
Palimpest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This, was beautiful. I was surprised but absolutely enjoyed a resurfacing of the Ninth. I could hear him in my head, I miss him so. It makes sense to bring forth someone with reason, who knows love, and who won't sugar coat what's coming. I loved this fic to bits. Especially John Smith's last farewell. That the human side of the Doctor can freely say what none of the others could- "I love you."
HelenaHermione chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh, an excellent story, a fitting tie between the 9th and John Smith-a way to reason out 10's motivations and how they might have been judged from one of his previous lives...at least John got to say it, before the end, he allowed himself that moment of time.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Wow. I absolutely freakin' love this. Not just because Human Nature and Family of Blood were some of my favorite episodes, but because I've always wanted there to be an encounter between Nine and Ten, and this is about as close as I've seen so far. That, and I love Nine kicking people in the ass and giving advice. And you wrote Nine beautifully. This was wonderful. In fact, you wrote Nine's attitude so well, that I would love to see you do something where he and Ten meet, cause I think they would annoy the hell out of each other. Anywho, hope to see more from you soon. Keep up the great work and update soon!