Reviews for Damn The Man
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I like it. you did a great job with characterization, they both seem very...in character, lol. Wonderful job. :)
tonraq chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
*cackles* Spandex. I love it.

This is a great little recruitment snippet; I like your characterization and the interplay between the two!
Dan Ingram chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Heh, neat little story. I kinda wish they went with it mainstream.
jayness chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
wonderful insight! I've been reading the new- new warriors and it's very good so far. I love how you approached the two characters. Jubes and Jono have always just worked for me because they're such opposites and yet at the same time the same. The two of them together is like witnessing the two different paths the lone survivor could have gone. Plus the interactions were well done. Great work...keep it up...and if this isn't a one shot...UPDATE!
BlueSqueak chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Great story. It perfectly explains how Jono ended up with the New Warriors. Jubilee would totally have enlisted his help/support.
xoXOCutieOXox chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
So I basically loved this! Thank you so much for writing this. And I can't wait to read more of your work.
B Oots chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This is a very good story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Beautybedamned chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Does it count as a review when technically all I can do is hear my brain turn to goo and not really come up with anything terribly coherent? *coughs* Anyway, will try: I really *love* this piece. I've been reading it over and over and I'm stashing it away in my favorites.

I never really got the opportunity to read/follow Gen-X, but I've always favored Jubilee just because and it's something of a fact that Jono just had me from the first time I read about him. So yeah, that might be part of the reason why I love stories on them. Still, I think it's the dialogue that gets me the most, in this thing and how everything just works so well. The piece flows and keeps your eyes on it. So yeah, this one totally rocks. :)