Reviews for Talk Like a Pirate Day
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Lol! I think you made a typo: it shouldn't be: "Behind some trees, the basketball team watched the tennis team and couldn’t help but think for more than the first time that week that maybe, just maybe, they were on to something." But "...just maybe, they were on something."

Actually, I wouldn't put it past the tennis team to be on something... but I would put the basketball team to be on something first, because they ARE spying on the tennis team from behind some trees. :)
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Is that really the history of Talk like a Pirate Day? I didn't know that! Fascinating!

Love Akaya, he really would do this...

Well written. Good read.
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
The flying spaghetti monster gave you great writing skills.
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 9/21/2007

me an' me mates used t' to that WAY back in the day XD
Ara Hannan chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh, fun! Talking in crazy accents brightens up any day...well, until it gets crazily annoying anyway!

Akaya would probably make a pretty good pirate, come to think of it. :-)
Tressa chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh my goodness! I laughed so hard reading this. I had a teacher on this day actually try to get us to talk like pirates. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I loved this. Love Akaya. And poor Yukimura and Marui. . . My favorite line has to be the last one, though, with the basketball team. That's so so sad that it ISN'T the first time that week they didn't think they were on something. Great job!
LovableDuck chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! brilliant. ] oh, and btw, i was wondering if you knew that song: i wanna fcuk a pirate in the a**? (i would type out the curses but uhmm i think i might get into trouble...)
Ahotep chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh my poor stomach is hurting... I laughed a lot.

Your way to write Akaya is awesome. He comes up with the strangest ideas...

I hope to read more fic from you soon...
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Nice story!
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
xD love it!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Ahoy thar matie! This old sea dog loves ya amuzin' shanties and wants ta see ya spin more of ya salt tales. A rousin' cheer from all buccaneers down under!