Reviews for Something to Bite On
Emily Alice Cullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
loved it! but could you possibly add another chapter? because i want the rest of the story! :P
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
A great story. Very well written.
romantichopeless chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hi, I just love Carlisle and Esme stories. I have read quite a few and unfortunately there aren't very many good stories out there. I really enjoyed yours though. Its sweet and romantic and funny. You have a really nice style of writing. I would love to see this story extended, because I think you could write the transformation of Esme and the love story between her and Carlisle really well. My only criticism, is that I noticed a fair amount of typos, so you might want to edit your story again, just to catch them all. Thanks for a nice read. Amy
Stessa chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was truly wonderful :) very well written, very in character and just an amazing first meeting for the two of them!

Thanks for sharing!
WotcherGrace chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
You've gotta love Edgar Allen Poe, such a cool guy. I really liked the bit where you mentioned him and then Mrs Olmstead's (forgive me if I got her name wrong) tell-tale heart. It was such a subtle reference but very effective.

Again (although you may not remember my last review) it was an wonderful chapter which I enjoyed very much, possibly due to the fact you mentioned one of my favorite authors many time, the great EAP! (who may not be as fit as Edward but is still amazing.)

xx's Grace
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
loved it.

Motherduckatschool
SecondSunrise chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Perfect.
SweetxInsanity chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i really enjoyed reading your story. i also read Language of Blood and it was amazing, you really should write more. well i hope you update Launguage of Blood soon. ) Great story
ashinourhearts chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
aw this was really good :)

ay i loved it 3
JrocksAnime chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
It's a bit sad at the end; poor Carlisle for being alone for so long. I like it though. I've been working on reading your other story. You're a good writer.
Kalea Eginko chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Really, really nice work!

I read "Surprise" of Eowyn77 and she talked high of your work "Language of Blood", so I was curious. I liked it a lot, but I just loved this little piece in Carlisle's POV. I felt a great amount of sympathy for Carlisle!

How far are you going to keep "Language of Blood"? Until Esme changes and lives happily with Carlisle, I guess, reading the summary... although I would like to suggest until Breaking Dawn :-D (I know I am very demanding) Anyway, carry on the good work!

Kalea
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
what an adoring story, i just simply LOVE it. i were just about to complain that i wanted to read more when i saw that you have in fact written a really long version from her point of view. so now i won't be able to sleep until i've read that one too. please write more stories, you've really got the toutch :)
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wonderful, I very much enjoyed that. :]

You captured Carlisle perfectly.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Best version of their first meeting I've read yet
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i really like this story. it is creative and very in character. :-) kudos!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »